• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ 49ers

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I hope we use a lot of RPO just to keep them honest. That being said, the more we use RPO, the more I get worried with potential fumbles ESPECIALLY with Hill (not that I don't believe Gus or Gordon will fuck up either).

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
As a kid someone gave me a Niners tshirt that I used to wear. I'm going back in time and bashing that little shit.
My dad was a niners fan before the ravens came to Baltimore, one of my earliest memories as a kid was getting a niners shirt as a gift from my grandmother and throwing an absolute fit because it wasn’t a toy.

I’ve apologized since then, I’m finna call mom mom and take that apology back.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
My dad was a niners fan before the ravens came to Baltimore, one of my earliest memories as a kid was getting a niners shirt as a gift from my grandmother and throwing an absolute fit because it wasn’t a toy.

I’ve apologized since then, I’m finna call mom mom and take that apology back.
Good, reasonable decision.

Bama Ravens

Veteran
I’ll be honest, I don’t feel great about this game. We haven’t been great against the run lately, which is something SF seems to do very well. That worries me.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I’ll be honest, I don’t feel great about this game. We haven’t been great against the run lately, which is something SF seems to do very well. That worries me.
Neither do I. However, if there's a silver lining, SF don't look too great against the run against the Cards. Niners fans have been saying that they struggle against mobile QBs so our best chance of winning is playing ball of control.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
No Armstead for the 49ers defense. While we are down JAD and Arthur Maulet. Armstead being out is huge and if we win, I expect that to be the excuse of why we won instead of giving us credit.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
No Armstead for the 49ers defense. While we are down JAD and Arthur Maulet. Armstead being out is huge and if we win, I expect that to be the excuse of why we won instead of giving us credit.
That’s cool, we don’t have Andrews, Dobbins, Mitchell, Ojabo, Bowser, Duvernay and god knows who else

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Deez nuts roasting on an open fire
roasting time.gif

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh Maulet is down? We fucked.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Looks like Hargrave is going to play though.