• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ 49ers

Simba

Staff Member
A big game... not necessarily whether we win or lose, but how well we match up. Arguably the best of each conference facing off. Don't get me wrong, I still want the W, but it's more important this week to compete and stay healthy.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I really fucking hate the 49ers and their fans. This is a big week for me. Think of @OURavensFan and the Bengals. Let’s go Ravens

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Also- Niner players can be extremely dirty so coming out of this game healthy will be huge. They also tend to get a lot calls in their favor. Fuck them

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
The way our tackles played last night, i dnt see how we get the best of bosa, chase. They also gonna have armstead and hargraves. Do the niners typically rush 4? cause i can see that happening monday.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
The way our tackles played last night, i dnt see how we get the best of bosa, chase. They also gonna have armstead and hargraves. Do the niners typically rush 4? cause i can see that happening monday.
They almost exclusively rush 4. It’s insane how good that pass rush is

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sometimes a line rises to the occasion, if we get pressure on Brock Purdy I’d love to rattle him like the other AFCN teams have

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m almost to acceptance phase but imagine the statement we could make if we plug in Melvin Gordon and gets 60 yards rushing in a collective 200 yard rushing effort

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
The MVP race is going to end with this game. Though if you asked me who the MVP is Brock does not come to mind for the 9ers. It's CMC but of course the MVP is a QB award now

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Here we are. Late December, best records in the NFL, Christmas... what more could you want?

Then again - just another NFC team to beat?

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Here we are. Late December, best records in the NFL, Christmas... what more could you want?

Then again - just another NFC team to beat?
Will be annoying week if we do lose knowing we’d have to win out to get the 1, which I think we would do anyway. I can’t wait to play Miami and expose Tua, and I’m absolutely not concerned at all about the terrible Steelers

Sooky

Pro Bowler
The MVP race is going to end with this game. Though if you asked me who the MVP is Brock does not come to mind for the 9ers. It's CMC but of course the MVP is a QB award now
If we are lucky 49er fans split the voting and it ends up going to Tyreek. I would be okay with CMC winning it, but Brock is getting way overhyped and it’s getting ridiculous

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
If we are lucky 49er fans split the voting and it ends up going to Tyreek. I would be okay with CMC winning it, but Brock is getting way overhyped and it’s getting ridiculous

LMAOOO

My guys in no order is CMC, Lamar, Hill, and Dak.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Everything I see is a win and Browns loss clinches the AFC North for us next Monday Night. Obviously a Browns loss depends on the status of CJ Stroud but yeah a win over the best NFC Team too? It be something if we not only won but also managed to clinch the division thanks to Houston beating Cleveland.