• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Baltimore Orioles

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
That's the dumbest trip to the West Coast yet. I knew the A's were here because I'm going with a buddy tomorrow, but the Angels crowbarred into a mid-west trip is just dumb. I just looked at the A's schedule and we probably should have played them out there this time. After the game here on Sunday, they fly home to face the Pirates at 635pm PDT Monday. The A's are on a 10-day eastern swing. They play the final game of a 4 game series in NYY tonight.

Tank

Hall of Famer
That's the dumbest trip to the West Coast yet. I knew the A's were here because I'm going with a buddy tomorrow, but the Angels crowbarred into a mid-west trip is just dumb. I just looked at the A's schedule and we probably should have played them out there this time. After the game here on Sunday, they fly home to face the Pirates at 635pm PDT Monday. The A's are on a 10-day eastern swing. They play the final game of a 4 game series in NYY tonight.
I knew there was logic to my stupidity. lol

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Holliday was optioned for McKenna. I thought he would've gotten another week or 2, but I guess they've seen enough for now

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Could just be what they did with Cowser... I was thinking about service time too with not waiting too long to send him down. The one thing even with the meh feeling of what this first call up amounted to is that he played better 2b than Mateo. ;) I like Mateo, but he's a crap shoot.