• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Baltimore Orioles

Tank

Hall of Famer
2023 was much more than expected and has raised the hopes for the upcoming season.

Could we finally get new ownership? Will there be a star FA pitcher added to the staff? Will Jackson start the season in the bigs?
Lots to ponder and lots to unpack.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This would be a sad day but as long as we don't end up with some weird insurance company as the name like the Bengals and Steelers did. Maybe something like "Insurance Company Field" at Oriole Park/Camden Yards.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
2023 was much more than expected and has raised the hopes for the upcoming season.

Could we finally get new ownership? Will there be a star FA pitcher added to the staff? Will Jackson start the season in the bigs?
Lots to ponder and lots to unpack.
If Jackson does come up do they have the balls to move Gunnar to 3rd?
This would be a sad day but as long as we don't end up with some weird insurance company as the name like the Bengals and Steelers did. Maybe something like "Insurance Company Field" at Oriole Park/Camden Yards.

Yep dont like it. Maybe they'll call it Jimmy's Famous Seafood Stadium lol.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If Jackson does come up do they have the balls to move Gunnar to 3rd?

Yep dont like it. Maybe they'll call it Jimmy's Famous Seafood Stadium lol.
it will always have Camden Yards in the name even if it's the bank at Camden Yards or something like that

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
it will always have Camden Yards in the name even if it's the bank at Camden Yards or something like that
Hard to say but they dont do that for M&T. Why should the baseball stadium add it but not the football?

Tank

Hall of Famer
Hard to say but they dont do that for M&T. Why should the baseball stadium add it but not the football?
Just my opinion, but the Ravens Stadium really isn’t associated as much with Camden Yards like it is at Oriole Park. I mean the B and O Warehouse is a part of the stadium.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
1706659472846.gif

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
New ownership or not, I still hope they (Elias) continue allow their charted path. They've done such a fantastic job, I sort of hope they extend Elias and Sig even before they start spending money on players. A symbolic signing of Adley would be great as a second move to show that ownership is dedicated to KEEPING its homegrown talents too. Sure I'd love a true #1 SP, but I can wait on that. I think the fact we haven't seen any moves so far this offseason is as much that Elias doesn't see the value, particularly in trades, to what we would gain. I'm happy to wait and see. But extending the GM's and a contract to a homegrown would be a wonderful way to show that the track we are on is where we are staying.