• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Baltimore Ravens @ San Francisco 49ers

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looks like a catch, insane arm angle. INSANE

no bro. I am talking about the 9ers. CMC is the guy who carries them.

If Lamar is meh, we have nobody who can do that lol
I was trying to answer your "we have?" question.

Zay seems like the best Raven on offense tonight and he's not having nearly the night that CmC and Kittle are.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
How explosive has our run game been outside of Lamar runs? That is where I am coming from
Sure, but the Ravens offense was humming along well before. Lamar may have to get involved more, but the running game won't be noticeably worse off.

with no Andrews, the Ravens aren't going to get nearly as much respect over the middle and it's going to condense the sidelines.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I was trying to answer your "we have?" question.

Zay seems like the best Raven on offense tonight and he's not having nearly the night that CmC and Kittle are.

Right. But for the entire year CMC has been scoring from both the ground and the air. Dude has 20 TDS. How can people think Purdy is MVP when that guys exists.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sure, but the Ravens offense was humming along well before. Lamar may have to get involved more, but the running game won't be noticeably worse off.

with no Andrews, the Ravens aren't going to get nearly as much respect over the middle and it's going to condense the sidelines.

It feels like we can replace Andrews with our other targets a bit "easier" then the lack big runs on the backfield.

Just feels that way.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
It feels like we can replace Andrews with our other targets a bit "easier" then the lack big runs on the backfield.

Just feels that way.
I just don't think the Ravens have another guy who commands so much attention over the middle. It's a pretty huge loss.

Sure, the target share can probably be replaced, but it alters the offense a lot.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just don't think the Ravens have another guy who commands so much attention over the middle. It's a pretty huge loss.

Sure, the target share can probably be replaced, but it alters the offense a lot.

I believe in Likely alot. I don't think he's at Andrews level though