• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defense, The MVP, and The Brock Purdy

redrum52

Hall of Famer
My only vent. So now Niners defenders are saying it was bad breaks? Lucky ints? Let me be clear. MONEY Mac had a game plan. The game plan forced errors. You throw batted balls at the line we've seen what happens across the league.
If it was guys getting pushed into the throwing lane, that would be a bad break. When a defender is clearly in your path, that's on you.

Ronnie heard us
Win this Fins game and get him and Moses some rest maybe. Feel like this will be best for the Vet OL and DL.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
My only vent. So now Niners defenders are saying it was bad breaks? Lucky ints? Let me be clear. MONEY Mac had a game plan. The game plan forced errors. You throw batted balls at the line we've seen what happens across the league.
If it was guys getting pushed into the throwing lane, that would be a bad break. When a defender is clearly in your path, that's on you.

Win this Fins game and get him and Moses some rest maybe. Feel like this will be best for the Vet OL and DL.
yeah, I'd rest Moses and Stanley in the final game if we beat the Dolphins.

Simba

Staff Member

Glad he did well but man was it tough watching him get up after plays like this. He's clearly battling through it, but there were times he looked like my grandfather trying to get out of a chair (spoiler alert: it's not pretty)

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Richard sherman WAS my fav cb.. didnt know he was a real hater like this.. this why i dnt like watching clips of analyst lmao.. yea fuck sherman.. tell him i said it
Bruh Richard Sherman is the WORST player turned analyst i think I’ve ever seen. His voice is fucking unbearable, he’s an arrogant condescending dweebish little [profanity deleted], and his takes are all contrived, hating bullshit.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bruh Richard Sherman is the WORST player turned analyst i think I’ve ever seen. His voice is fucking unbearable, he’s an arrogant condescending dweebish little [profanity deleted], and his takes are all contrived, hating bullshit.

I liked him when he played on the Seahawks and he came across much differently back then.

He is terrible

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I'm going to leave the SB one to Bus. Regular season one to Lamar.
I’ve been saying that every year, but this year I’m thinking it would be a defender or receiver. Could definitely see a Beckham or queen or hamilton with a freak standout performance as they’re one to have any given week. Run game performer doesn’t feel like a likely culprit this year lol