• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defense, The MVP, and The Brock Purdy

Well, I, like many of you just wanted them to be competitive even if we got an L. But dang these boys showed out and completely dominated. This is what you call a statement game.

This game from Lamar should shut up all the critics. Lamar is definitely playing at another level.

Our D had an excellent game. I though CMC was going to burn this D and he had his moments but Mcdonald definitely made adjustments innthe 2nd half.

Scary how good we're playing without key pieces on Offense.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I expected our defense to play good like that, well atleast the secondary but i didnt expect 5 ints dam. Niners not having a deep ball game was gonna hurt them.. our cbs only get did bad on deep passes

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We can clinch the AFC North even before we play on Sunday against Miami. If the Jets beat the Browns Thursday Night, we clinch the North. Browns lose to the Jets, they drop to 10-6 and the best they can do is 11-6 while we are already at 12 wins.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Crazy game. We showed we can compete with anyone. Proud of the guys. Especially for overcoming some early adversity.

My 2 moving on thoughts are, if we play them again, that will NOT be an easy game.

I sure as all fuck hope we did not get ravaged by injuries tonight.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well, I, like many of you just wanted them to be competitive even if we got an L. But dang these boys showed out and completely dominated. This is what you call a statement game.

This game from Lamar should shut up all the critics. Lamar is definitely playing at another level.

Our D had an excellent game. I though CMC was going to burn this D and he had his moments but Mcdonald definitely made adjustments innthe 2nd half.

Scary how good we're playing without key pieces on Offense.
Keaton , Andrews would be a huge help if we had them

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
We can clinch the AFC North even before we play on Sunday against Miami. If the Jets beat the Browns Thursday Night, we clinch the North. Browns lose to the Jets, they drop to 10-6 and the best they can do is 11-6 while we are already at 12 wins.
Bro. The Jets aren't winning IN Cleveland man. Stop it lol.

That would be nice, but I have little confidence in the Jets.

Part of me hopes Flacco will play well though for old times sake... play well in a losing effort, of course.