• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Discussion (How Weren't We Flexed?)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Week 17 is here, and the final two weeks is upon us as playoff spots are being clinched and there are playoff spots yet to be clinched. In fact, of all 32 teams in the league, 24 teams remain in the playoff hunt in the final two weeks. The NFL schedule makers lucked out as this week provides plenty of good games that have heavy playoff seeding implications. With the whole AFC South losing last week, it really opens the door for any of the three teams to win in the final weeks. In fact, it may come down to which team has the healthiest QB as the status of Trevor Lawrence and CJ Stroud are still unknown this week. The Lions who clinched the NFC North last week, head to Dallas for a Saturday Night Showdown with heavy playoff seeding implications. So much drama this week.... so let's get into it!

Clinching Scenarios in Week 17:

AFC:
- Ravens Clinch the AFC North With a Win or Cleveland Loss to the Jets.
- Ravens Clinch the 1 Seed and Home Field Advantage with a Win
- Bills Clinch a playoff spot with a Win, Steelers Loss & Bengals Loss
- Browns Clinch a Playoff spot with a Win over the Jets on Thursday
- Jaguars clinch the AFC South with a Win, + Colts Loss and Texans Loss.
- Chiefs Clinch the AFC West with a Win
- Dolphins Clinch the AFC East with a Win or Bills Loss

NFC:
- Rams Clinch a Playoff spot with a Win + Seahawks Loss
- Rams Clinch a Playoff spot with a Win + GB-MIN TIE
- Eagles Clinch NFC East with a Win and Cowboys Loss
- 49ers Clinch the 1 seed with a PHI Loss + DET Loss
- Bucs Clinch the NFC South with a Win

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
One of the reasons for not being flexed are people are gonna be out celebrating the New Year. Not watching TV.

Plus also fuck Peacock. NFL is really pissing me off PPV bullshit which is what it is.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I wore a green shirt today in hopes of giving the Jets some luck and that they might win tonight. I doubt it but after the Raiders beat the Chiefs in KC, I'm not ruling it out.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Breaking Development: Amari Cooper Inactive for tonight's game against the Jets.

So either Njoku is going to have a great game or their offense will be slowed down enough that the Jets actually might win.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Breaking Development: Amari Cooper Inactive for tonight's game against the Jets.

So either Njoku is going to have a great game or their offense will be slowed down enough that the Jets actually might win.

Whos Jets starting QB right now?

Come on Joe Douglas! Help us out!

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

In order for Jets to win, they must score. I don't see how they do that on clowns D. Flacco is their only shot, with a couple of giveaways.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Whos Jets starting QB right now?

Come on Joe Douglas! Help us out!
I believe they are going with.... Trevor Siemian who did lead the drive to score the game winning FG against Washington last week.

In order for Jets to win, they must score. I don't see how they do that on clowns D. Flacco is their only shot, with a couple of giveaways.
I feel like with Amari out, Joe will be more prone to turnovers. Cover Njoku and who else does he have?

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tell me I wasn't the only 1 that saw that Aaron Rogers interview. Lmao. How weird was that?