• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Discussion (How Weren't We Flexed?)

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Look at Flacco on the sideline . That boy was never that fired up on the sideline ever with the Ravens. Fact .

Just fucking disgusting.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tell me again why the Jets HC job is safe for next year? Cause his team folding.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Njoku was just been waiting for a qb like Flacco. Dude has over a hundred yards in one quarter.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I watched Flacco his entire career and not once did I see him as fired up with us as he was when the Jets QB threw that pick 6. .

You let me know if I’m wrong about this.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tell me again why the Jets HC job is safe for next year? Cause his team folding.
Because the defense is making them competitive. They'd have ten wins if they could regularly score at least 20 points regularly. And he's lost the QB that was going to get them those wins.

Next year with a healthy Rodgers will be his do or die year.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I watched Flacco his entire career and not once did I see him as fired up with us as he was when the Jets QB threw that pick 6. .

You let me know if I’m wrong about this.
I mean, I don't really have full memory of him on the sidelines over ten years ago, though I doubt he was just quietly sitting there during the playoff runs.

Also the halftime moment against the Cards. "How about score some damn points." Led to a major comeback.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
These fucking Jets don't even look like a serious pro team. It's like bunch of guys from a neighborhood at Saturday morning game.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Mosley with the recovery, but nothing to show for it. All well... maybe the Jets will show up in the second half.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean, I don't really have full memory of him on the sidelines over ten years ago, though I doubt he was just quietly sitting there during the playoff runs.

Also the halftime moment against the Cards. "How about score some damn points." Led to a major comeback.
Come on man . Did you ever see Flacco as fired up on the sideline with us as he was when the pick 6 happened ???

Never. I would have remembered. I’m talking regular season games , not playoffs.