• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Miami Dolphins @ Baltimore Ravens

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Josh allen 7/20 for 40 yards and that’s with Zappe throwing 3 INTs, they’re only up by 6. I don’t wanna hear shit about him being mvp either. 2 MVPs will be nice to throw in anyones face that wants to talk that burrow is better. You wanna say same tier and fluid im ok with that at least, but to say a different tier infuriates me

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Mahomes not even on Lamar's level this year to be honest. He's been making some really bad plays as of late.
Let’s compare both teams have:
1. A WR1 who’s a high draft pick but has yet to establish as a top 24 target in the NFL.
2. A deep threat who is notorious for having drops.
3. A all pro TE (Lamar lost his for the year)
4. A top 5 defense

One is 12-3 and thriving in the MVP
race. The other blames refs and fans blame his weapons.

Lamar is on another level than Mahomes

Let’s compare both teams have:
1. A WR1 who’s a high draft pick but has yet to establish as a top 24 target in the NFL.
2. A deep threat who is notorious for having drops.
3. A all pro TE (Lamar lost his for the year)
4. A top 5 defense

One is 12-3 and thriving in the MVP
race. The other blames refs and fans blame his weapons.

Lamar is on another level than Mahomes
I love how vocal the entire team has been that Lamar is the MVP. We are so lucky to be fans of the Baltimore Ravens. We really are a great organization.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Fans knew what we had in Likely. We just never thought he'd really get that chance to shine. Unfortunate it took Mark going down but no one doubted his ability.
I wonder if Mark can get back healthy enough for the playoffs. I would love him and Likely over Likely and Kolar.

JAAM

Hall of Famer