• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Miami Dolphins @ Baltimore Ravens

rossihunter2

Staff Member
1pm ET @ M&T Bank Stadium

Ian Eagle, Charles Davis, Evan Washburn on the call.

Outside of the Rams game in week 14, this if the first time we've played at normal time on Sunday since the Browns in week 10... Selfishly, as a UK fan of the team I'm so grateful that I don't have to be awake until 4-5am to watch for what feels like the first time in a while.

Massive implications to this game potentially. Dolphins looking to seal the division and keep the race for the 1 seed alive. Ravens looking to seal the division and the 1 seed. Two AFC powerhouse teams coming off huge wins against big NFC opponents. Two teams with MVP candidates on the rosters.

Huge game.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
1pm ET @ M&T Bank Stadium

Ian Eagle, Charles Davis, Evan Washburn on the call.

Outside of the Rams game in week 14, this if the first time we've played at normal time on Sunday since the Browns in week 10... Selfishly, as a UK fan of the team I'm so grateful that I don't have to be awake until 4-5am to watch for what feels like the first time in a while.

Massive implications to this game potentially. Dolphins looking to seal the division and keep the race for the 1 seed alive. Ravens looking to seal the division and the 1 seed. Two AFC powerhouse teams coming off huge wins against big NFC opponents. Two teams with MVP candidates on the rosters.

Huge game.
Its for all the regular season marbles!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Sooooooo are we double teaming Hill all game since they won’t have Waddle or will Marlo travel with him? Plus, Mostert and Achane ain’t no joke. Run defense needs to step tf up. I’m actually more worried about this one than the Niners. Waddle being out is a blessing tho

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We have Clete Blakemen as our ref for this game. The only Ravens game he called this season was against the Colts, and we all remember the missed PI on Zay that would have put us in Tucker range to win the game. Instead, Indianapolis won.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We have Clete Blakemen as our ref for this game. The only Ravens game he called this season was against the Colts, and we all remember the missed PI on Zay that would have put us in Tucker range to win the game. Instead, Indianapolis won.
make up call incoming

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Im stilllre pissed about the missed facemask on Flowers at the end of the 4th

JAAM

Hall of Famer

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Damn. Looks like almost the whole country is getting our game on CBS.
Dude I’m so mad the Bucs apparently blacked out the Ravens game. I had no idea teams could do that. We were scheduled to get the Bucs/Saints on Fox and Ravens/Fins on CBS at 1pm. Now we only got Bucs according tot he coverage maps