• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Video Game Thread

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I went on a 7 game-win streak on Madden23 the other day before going to Texas last week. Running our Ravens of course. Got a nice Pistol/Gun scheme going offensively, and basing my defense out of the Nickle.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I went on a 7 game-win streak on Madden23 the other day before going to Texas last week. Running our Ravens of course. Got a nice Pistol/Gun scheme going offensively, and basing my defense out of the Nickle.

You nice at the sticks like that OG?

Dmz is boring to me, same with multi-player. There's no excitement in winning those matches. Warzone tho is another story

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dmz is boring to me, same with multi-player. There's no excitement in winning those matches. Warzone tho is another story

I get it. Multi-player would not be so bad if they had variety and some of the og guns from before.

I actually think its good but I cant keep playing shoothouse and shipment at this stage in the game

They added more maps in season 2 and the season 2 reloaded updates. Plus season 3 is almost here so there will be more maps then too.

It would be really hard to bring guns in from older games, with how you can customize guns now with attachments (wasn't always like that) plus they would have to balance things, would just be a big mess imo. The new guns are just as good and usually are the same just with a different name due to copy rights and all

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Best Gaming PC? I'm looking into buying a gaming PC and getting into emulation and learning how to mod older games to make them fun lol. What would the best PC be for this?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Best Gaming PC? I'm looking into buying a gaming PC and getting into emulation and learning how to mod older games to make them fun lol. What would the best PC be for this?
Bruh.......almost a whole year ago I was in the SAME position bruh regarding emulation. You got a Discord account? If so.....

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Trying to hit up all the teams' Twitters for Madden codes so I can get the game for free lol.