• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 18 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
They did already earlier in the season. 2 of 4 losses to Pitt
Yeah but the team at the beginning of the year was very different than the current one. That team still hadn't figured out the offense at all. That team didn't know how to close out games. This team is the matured version. And will be healthy.

Michael M.

Pro Bowler
Yeah but the team at the beginning of the year was very different than the current one. That team still hadn't figured out the offense at all. That team didn't know how to close out games. This team is the matured version. And will be healthy.
Hope you're right-2 losses to Pitt and 1 to the Browns.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
ravens averaged 159 rushing yards this szn, only 106 in the game with gus and hill playing, it's clear why that is, lamar will still be the leading rusher also, lamar value to the team is a lot
My guy yes Lamar is a factor but it's not that. It's the fact Gordon took a lot of the carries first of all. Secondly, we had extremely few offensive snaps because we never got first downs. Finally, we were trailkmg most of the game

rossihunter2

Staff Member

that team also should have dominated the steelers when they lost earlier in the year but had a case of the dropsies

GodIsGreat

Veteran
It's the fact Gordon took a lot of the carries first of all. Secondly, we had extremely few offensive snaps because we never got first downs. Finally, we were trailkmg most of the game
Gordon did have carries, but gus still led in carries, don't worry cook is going to be cooking in this offense

I take all the playoff teams seriously, especially with the Ravens recent history.

But given their recent history, I'm not entirely sure Pitt would be an easy opponent.

But again, none of them are easy, to me.