• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Wild-Card Bye

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Only worried about the ravens as I have been in every game we’ve lost

We should have only 1 loss this season… to the steelers in week 18

There is no team in the nfl that worries me more than the ravens

Which is gonna make it hard to watch the next 3 games because there’s only the expected or the negative outcome - no positive surprises
Scariest shit ever as a fan

Sooky

Pro Bowler
I don’t know what it’s been like for everyone else, but it seems like most fans are saying Buffalo wins the AFC. I’ve never heard a fanbase who’s never won a championship talk so much. The media still says Baltimore rn but Buffalo is the scariest team.

It really feels like Baltimore is the underdog again. Most have them losing the divisional or championship game. This team has to be locked in, if they are they beat anyone.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I don’t know what it’s been like for everyone else, but it seems like most fans are saying Buffalo wins the AFC. I’ve never heard a fanbase who’s never won a championship talk so much. The media still says Baltimore rn but Buffalo is the scariest team.

It really feels like Baltimore is the underdog again. Most have them losing the divisional or championship game. This team has to be locked in, if they are they beat anyone.
finally saw the Niners fan that said they were going to cream us. Boy did I have fun with him.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
finally saw the Niners fan that said they were going to cream us. Boy did I have fun with him.
I don’t know how algorithms work for social media but it’s crazy. I never see Raven fans or even credit to the Ravens team. All I’m seeing is pro 49ers, Bills, Browns, and Lions….

Not even a peep out of KC which is uniquely different. I know they haven’t looked good but nothing from them. It’s such a weird year.

I don’t know how algorithms work for social media but it’s crazy. I never see Raven fans or even credit to the Ravens team. All I’m seeing is pro 49ers, Bills, Browns, and Lions….

Not even a peep out of KC which is uniquely different. I know they haven’t looked good but nothing from them. It’s such a weird year.

Every team has dickhead supporters, they tend get louder when their team performs well, we are no different. Having said that KC fans have been the shitest most recently and I wish them nothing but pain and suffering.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
For the wild card matchups, I'm picking:
Browns beat Texans
Chiefs beat Dolphins
Bills beat Steelers
Packers beat Cowboys
Rams beat Lions
Buccs beat Eagles
I cant see packers beating cowboys but the two other upsets could easily happen

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

I dnt see how anyone in afc beats us unless lamar starts that bull shit.. even if he does, our defense should give us enough chances for him to settle down.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor

Cincinnati is the same, they’re still talking shit right now making fun of Lamar’s lack of playoff wins while they still can.

Edit - although their are still reasonable fans and a surprising number on this one thread are cheering for Lamar. Still overall delusional

Last edited:

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
49er fans are so god damn salty, good lord. I see what that one guy who has to live amongst them is talking about.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

Bills are scary because they beat Miami by 7, NE by 6 and Chargers by 2 in their last 3 games? Smacked Cowboys at home but who didn't?
Give me a fucking break. They are all delusional.

Maybe they aren't. They have to make up stories for views. They all know whats up.