• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Super Wildcard Weekend Discussion (Bye week)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
All playoffs games been absolute beatdowns so far. Wonder if we'll get a close game this weekend.
I think Rams-Lions tonight will be close, game could go either way.
Dak looks so sad. Someone should give that man a turkey leg
Time for Dallas to move on, Dak has taken Dallas as far as he will take them. They need a fresh start at QB but knowing Jerry, he'll just give Dak a new contract and continue to have zero playoff success.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I think Rams-Lions tonight will be close, game could go either way.

Time for Dallas to move on, Dak has taken Dallas as far as he will take them. They need a fresh start at QB but knowing Jerry, he'll just give Dak a new contract and continue to have zero playoff success.
but but, he's clearly an MVP

best thing about the Cowboys was Jimmy Johnsons havetime speech

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dak is gonna get flamed tomorrow for his play..

But cowboys “elite” defense didn’t show up. Jordan Love got a perfect passer rating in his first playoff appearance.

Bet Jerry Jones probably on the phone with Bill Belichick before the game’s even over.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dak is gonna get flamed tomorrow for his play..

But cowboys “elite” defense didn’t show up. Jordan Love got a perfect passer rating in his first playoff appearance.

Bet Jerry Jones probably on the phone with Bill Belichick before the game’s even over.
And if I am Bill I am saying "call me set up an appointment on Tuesday" because I would want to see if Buffalo or the Eagles are available as both are much better jobs.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Greg Olsen is definitely the best in the game now. would love for him to be on CBS