• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Super Wildcard Weekend Discussion (Bye week)

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Ok I'm already 1-2 in predictions so far! As was stated all season long, this 2023 NFL season is very flat across almost all teams. Pretty much anyone can win any game.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I needed a nice 2-0 day. Now just need the Buccs to pull the upset and the Steelers to keep it close and I have a 5-1 weekend. Cant complain about that.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I needed a nice 2-0 day. Now just need the Buccs to pull the upset and the Steelers to keep it close and I have a 5-1 weekend. Cant complain about that.
Would the Buccs winning even be an upset? The Eagles have been awful.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Would the Buccs winning even be an upset? The Eagles have been awful.
Eagles are favored by 3 for reasons I cannot tell you. I took Tampa the moment I saw that line. You can make good money betting against the Bills and against the Eagles and that has been true for quite awhile now because Vegas loves to overrate them.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I think a lot of people would have said McCarthy would be fired if Dallas lost, and Nick Siriani seems to be a surprising firing if the Eagles lose tomorrow. Imagine if both get fired and we would have two more openings at Head Coach, and from the same division.