• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Super Wildcard Weekend Discussion (Bye week)

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
We got to come to an agreement on these things as fans. Either the refs throw the flag too much and don't let them play. Or they let them play and people complain there should have been a flag.
I will tell you the agreement. "The refs should let my team play but the other team should not get away with penalties in crunch time. " That is the only consensus that would be reached.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
We got to come to an agreement on these things as fans. Either the refs throw the flag too much and don't let them play. Or they let them play and people complain there should have been a flag.
I agree that they must throw a flag when the corner is pulling receiver's jersey from the back.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Everything is coming up Michigan.... Michigan wins the National Championship and now the Lions win a playoff game! With Dallas eliminated, this means the Lions will host a second home playoff game against either the Eagles or Bucs.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Happy for the Lions fans.. some of them never experienced a playoff victory before. wild

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Everything is coming up Michigan.... Michigan wins the National Championship and now the Lions win a playoff game! With Dallas eliminated, this means the Lions will host a second home playoff game against either the Eagles or Bucs.
I'd bet on the Lions being able to beat either of them. Honestly the Rams are better than either of them.