• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Texans (Divisional Round)

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I dnt remember what game it was but somebody was rushing 3 and dropping 8 in cvg on us.. i know it was pretty effective that game but has anyone done that since and/or has it worked?

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Now, that you used so many sentences to make your inane points, I do think that comparison is unworthy at this point. Lamar Jackson is now better than Peyton at this point in his career. So, yes that comparison SUCKED for entirely different reasons than you cited. Please stop forcefully trying to fit square pegs into round holes because you cannot accept being wrong. It is very unbecoming of the esteemed membership of this forum.
And no, Lamar in year 6 isn't better than Peyton was in year 6. And remember, it was YOU that made the Peyton comparison. Not me. You've gotta own that and reconcile that failure internally.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
The rest of the team during the Lamar era has also failed to delivery during the playoffs besides Hollywood in a few games and the defense in 2018 and 2020, but the guy I’m thinking of that slides under the radar that needs to also live up to his greatness is Tucker. He’s had big misses in the Chargers and Bills games, weather aside, he also needs to deliver when called on.

Corvus Purpura

Practice Squad
The rest of the team during the Lamar era has also failed to delivery during the playoffs besides Hollywood in a few games and the defense in 2018 and 2020, but the guy I’m thinking of that slides under the radar that needs to also live up to his greatness is Tucker. He’s had big misses in the Chargers and Bills games, weather aside, he also needs to deliver when called on.
I've put it on the OCs. MM (I think that's who it was) clearly thought Lamar was a running back because he wouldn't let him pass unitl the 4th quarter, when the game was out of reach. Greg Roman was slightly better, but truly unprepared.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

GodIsGreat

Veteran
Differences from week 1
- no Kyle van noy, in week 1 they had ojabo who couldn't set the edge
-less chip blocks and pat ricard blocking
- no more zay bubble screen spam
-healthy obj and bateman
-Micheal pierce instead of broderick washington
-rotating lineman

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I've put it on the OCs. MM (I think that's who it was) clearly thought Lamar was a running back because he wouldn't let him pass unitl the 4th quarter, when the game was out of reach. Greg Roman was slightly better, but truly unprepared.
It's never been clear who actually had play calling duties when Lamar took over in 2018. I mean Lamar only practiced with the scout team in the offseason and wasn't ready to take over. Greg Roman was perfect for him atleast through 2019 and maybe even 2020. After 2020 we should have moved on.