• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Divisional Round Discussion (other teams)

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
It really feels like Baker is the only reason they even have a chance. He's doing all he can for this team.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
the offensive coordinator for Bucs should be fired after this game. To allow these unblocked blitzers like this is a crime. Why are they abandoning the run game that is working?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Quarterback play is so awful across the league. I know injuries played a role but damn. Lions will put up a better fight against SF but I see San Fran winning by 2 scores or more next week.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Quarterback play is so awful across the league. I know injuries played a role but damn. Lions will put up a better fight against SF but I see San Fran winning by 2 scores or more next week.
Ya neither of these teams match up well against the 49ers.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not really. The league has always been a small group of great, and a ton of Dalton line guys.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Not really. The league has always been a small group of great, and a ton of Dalton line guys.

i think it's more that defence has caught up somewhat this year and also a bunch of top QBs got injured

and then the other issue is that most of the great QB play is concentrated in the AFC too which means there's a logjam somewhat

in the NFC you have Stafford and Dak (depending on the day) and then hopefully now Love but other than that its who? Hurts, Purdy, Goff... can make a legitimate case that a healthy Kirk Cousins is a top 3-4 QB in that conference this year

in the AFC...
Lamar, Mahomes, Allen, Burrow (when not injured), Rodgers (when not injured), Herbert, Stroud, Lawrence... at worst all of these guys would be the 2nd best QB in the NFC