• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Chiefs (AFC Championship)

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is the Way. It was always going to be the Ravens vs. the Chiefs. You can't go to the Super Bowl without going through the Chiefs. They've earned that right. We never got to play them in the season. I know our guys will be ready for this game. The defense is ready. They got that swag. Ro, Hamilton, and Queen going to be big in this game.

Lamar is ready. This team is the most focused and dangerous I've ever seen. It's rivaling the 2012 season when we actually won. If we bring our best game, we will beat them.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
The Bills defense is really banged up, so I was kinda hoping we faced them, but on a good note, it is killing my in-laws to have to root for the Ravens next week, as they absolutely hate seeing Mahomes in another SB! That does make me lmao! Only thing that worries me is…when you play Mahomes, you have to also play the refs.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
If Bills can run 190 yards on them, hopefully we should be able to run it too.

Chiefs are going to go all out to stop the run and allow their great corners to be on islands by themselves to cover our receivers.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Oof.... Steelers disagree
No, all my Steelers in-laws are pissed the Bills lost because they don’t want to root for the Ravens. They are so spitting mad you would have thought they lived in Buffal. They can’t stand Mahomes and the Chiefs.