• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Chiefs (AFC Championship)

Simba

Staff Member
I’m genuinely excited for this matchup. As others have said, gotta beat the best at some point, and like it or not, the Chiefs are the best in recent history at this point in the playoffs. Our opportunity to dethrone them.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
They sustained some injuries, their really good G may be out. We need to figure out if Humphrey and Andrews are going to play

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think we mirror the Chiefs in a lot of ways (or vv) in terms of strengths and weaknesses at the different positions.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Really fun from a coaching angle with Andy Reid coming into town. Spags on defense was an assistant here as well for a couple years after flaming out on the Rams as a head coach and then the Saints on a 1 year stint. Also was on that Andy Reid Eagles staff with Harbaugh for a few years.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
They sustained some injuries, their really good G may be out. We need to figure out if Humphrey and Andrews are going to play
Yup, Thuney with a pec injury and Gay who was spying Josh got injured as well. Could be two huge losses

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Listen, I didn't care who came to "The Bank." Both of'em can get it! Now that it is Mahomes and the Chiefs, that is PERFECT!

Mahomes is a 2x SB Champion and 2x MVP winner and this is his 6th consecutive AFC Conference Championship game. He finally got the monkey of not having a road playoff win off his back. Lamar finally got the 1-3 in the playoffs monkey off his back and he is up for his 2nd MVP. This is a "passing of the torch" game to Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens if you will.

So, it had to be the Kansas City Chiefs and Mahomes. It had to be! Let's get it! :cool:

Ravens 27-17

Last edited:

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Really fun from a coaching angle with Andy Reid coming into town. Spags on defense was an assistant here as well for a couple years after flaming out on the Rams as a head coach and then the Saints on a 1 year stint. Also was on that Andy Reid Eagles staff with Harbaugh for a few years.

Three former HC failures coaching that team, including Nagy

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Reading Bills Reddit they say the Ravens will destroy the Chiefs and would have destroyed the Bills too, but obviously they really wanted this one. But they were severely injured and they think we’ll crush them.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
The reports are going to be the Chiefa are back offense clicking. Now we have to face a real test. This should be a Kyle Hamilton statement game. Hopefully we get Humphrey back for this one. Offense can't come out like they did against Houston and I don't think they do. Any chance we break out the all black? Daammmn I'm hype for this one.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Listen, I didn't care who came to "The Bank." Both of'em can get it! Now that it is Mahomes and the Chiefs, that is PERFECT!

Mahomes is a 2x SB Champion and 2x MVP winner and this his is 6th consecutive AFC Conference Championship game. He finally got the monkey of not having a road playoff win off his back. Lamar finally got the 1-3 in the playoffs monkey off his back and he is up for his 2nd MVP. This is a "passing of the torch" game to Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens if you will.

So, it had to be the Kansas City Chiefs and Mahomes. It had to be! Let's get it! :cool:

Ravens 27-17
I like that better than breakout game

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
An AFC championship against the Chiefs is the definition of bloodbath dogfight. It will be absolutely impossible for either side to play a super clean game. You saw the Buffalo game tonight. Doesn't matter what their early season looked like. They're the ultimate opponent imo. Far more than SF after Purdy has really exposed himself for a few weeks.

It's gonna all be about making sure to convert in the redzone and not let MVS get us deep.