• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Chiefs (AFC Championship)

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
but not the steelers apparently

First game, hardly anyone can win those types of things against a divisional rival with that many sloppy drops and plays. Second game, our third stringers were in there and we still almost won.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
My feelings are a bit torn on Mark coming back.
Don't think its nearly the big deal everybody makes it out to be. He'll be involved in the gameplan, but I doubt he's the focal point. Would be surprised to see him go out there and play like 80% of snaps or whatever his normal run-rate was. Would expect him to have situational usage in passing situations.

I don't view him coming back as anything other than a positive. Similarly, I'm not going to question whether the defense has issues if Marlon comes back (who hasn't played in nearly a month either). Though I don't expect him back anyway.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Folks, I am just so sick and tired about all these pundits dissing on Lamar, shitting on him, while at the same time, slurping on Mahomes' balls, and stuffing his shit into their noses. How do I deal with this insanity? It is killing me with anxiety and dread for a bad game by the Ravens.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Folks, I am just so sick and tired about all these pundits dissing on Lamar, shitting on him, while at the same time, slurping on Mahomes' balls, and stuffing his shit into their noses. How do I deal with this insanity? It is killing me with anxiety and dread for a bad game by the Ravens.
I'm not really seeing what you're seeing in the media right now. I see copious amounts of praise being given to Lamar.

Mahomes is getting more, because he should get more right now. He's achieved more than Lamar has, and the Chiefs are playing by far their best football of the year in the postseason. This team was left for dead like a month ago, and they've beaten Miami and Buffalo in back to back weeks.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't really watch or read much national media but I can understand the Mahomes slurping, he is the best right now. Not so much the Lamar hate. At this point if you cant acknowledge Lamar is a Top 5 Qb(top three in my book) your just a hater. He is also alot of fun to watch

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm not really seeing what you're seeing in the media right now. I see copious amounts of praise being given to Lamar.

Mahomes is getting more, because he should get more right now. He's achieved more than Lamar has, and the Chiefs are playing by far their best football of the year in the postseason. This team was left for dead like a month ago, and they've beaten Miami and Buffalo in back to back weeks.

Lol don't get carried away... Miami and Buffalo were both ravaged by injuries on the defensive side of the ball. If they expect to come in here having the same offensive success against us, they'll be in for a very rude awakening.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Selective listening, my friend. Since weekend, I only watch interviews of former and current Ravens (unless they are on Nestor).

Also, old movies. May I recommend:

World War Z
Armageddon
Book Of Eli
Entire Die Hard series

Life's never been better.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
You always wonder if it will affect the mojo he has going on with Likely. But if he is good he will play. The thought of having to deal with both those guys would keep any DC up at night.
Likely has a WR background. Back in high school he was an All State WR. So yes, it's going to be a nightmare defending both Andrews and Likely with one of them in the slot.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Likely has a WR background. Back in high school he was an All State WR. So yes, it's going to be a nightmare defending both Andrews and Likely with one of them in the slot.

They honestly should have been playing both from the start. No reason not to. It's not like we have Stefon Diggs/Justin Jefferson/Tyreek Hill at WR

JAAM

Hall of Famer
A limited Marlon at practice today would have me at full candy corn

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
A limited Marlon at practice today would have me at full candy corn

We really don't need him NEED him for this coming game. The only receiver that needs to be dealt with is Rashee Rice. But Stephens should be able to easily contain him. The others are more likely to cause plays for us even if they were left wide open than not.

The next game however, the Superbowl, all hands must be on deck because both teams have legit WRs

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor