• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Chiefs (AFC Championship)

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I really felt that they should have rested him a few weeks, but he was all we had for much of the season.

Could not believe he came back as quick as he did.

Dude is nuts

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ric Flair said: "To be the man, you gotta beat the man!" Time to steamroll Mahomes and the Chiefs. They are in our way! GO RAVENS!!
1706297973076.png

JAAM

Hall of Famer

No Thuney. Massive loss for the chiefs.

JMad and Travis Jones needs to feast

I can’t believe how beautifully this is starting to shape up for us

Baltimorican

Practice Squad
That rest v.s rust really looks like its going to pay off. I expect Pacheco & Gay to suit up, but they will not be feeling good heading into a very physical game. Pacheco's injury really puts it all on Mahomes. Add to that they got guy like Sneed & S Mike Edwards who will also need monitoring during the game.

That rest v.s rust really looks like its going to pay off. I expect Pacheco & Gay to suit up, but they will not be feeling good heading into a very physical game. Pacheco's injury really puts it all on Mahomes. Add to that they got guy like Sneed & S Mike Edwards who will also need monitoring during the game.
I hope you guys win it all! That will be Lombardi Number 3!

Carptom1

Practice Squad

Pacheco is not injured. I am sure he is dinged up like every other player at this time of year. Really just resting him, he won’t shy from contact which at some point will put him out of the league.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Pacheco is not injured. I am sure he is dinged up like every other player at this time of year. Really just resting him, he won’t shy from contact which at some point will put him out of the league.
And will put the ball on the ground this Sunday

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
NNadi is a big loss also. He was the plug up the middle at NT. Allegretti is a pretty good backup with good experience. Still a big disappointment

Good to have the company of a respectful opposing fan. Thank you for hanging out with us. Having Allegretti should help soften the blow of losing Thuney. I'm very interesting in the status of Willie Gay. His unavailability helped Allen have running lanes without a trusted sky to shackle him. If he plays, it could be of significant help to your game plan.