• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Chiefs (AFC Championship)

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Yup, exactly this, which is why I was surprised to hear Troy say that Sting was taking care of Zay when every replay had Zay beating him badly lol. Zay, Odell and Bate should be fine against KC’s secondary
We'll be fine because we have multiple guys who can get open, but I feel like this is important to note as well

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Replace Lamar with any QB and it’s the same results. QB mechanics fall apart when they get pressure, especially up the middle … shocking
Seemed like hou knew exactly what to do on passing downs vs us.. not really sure but it looked like they were clogging in the middle to prevent him from moving up in pocket. I remember lamar back straight up alot in that first 1st half

JO_75

Hall of Famer
What's the best seat for a good view of player introductions? I'm thinking of sitting on the Ravens sideline but also might just pick the end zone seating.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Alright let's relax,you don't just win 2 mvps not having an elite arm, allen has the stronger arm, but last season lamar led in longest air yard thrown, so he does have a rocket on him, and he's also made some tight windows throws, That shakir was one was really really good, I've seen lamar make passes into triple coverage, and he's going to have show it against kanas city because spags is most likely going to blitz and stack the box.
That was a quote from the chiefs board, not the opinion of the poster lol

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah but those were all flukes, pay attention to the yards! That’s what matters!
No joke 49ers fans and others acting like we got lucky, like Hamilton’s size and our D understanding what Purdy wants to do with the quick game and blocking the passing lanes isn’t a skill.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
never played a road AFCG though - he's played in 5 (the last 5 AFCGs lol) all at arrowhead
Pretty crazy when you stop and think about it. You can make a pretty good argument that they played sloppy ball against a depleted Buffalo defense. A few little things go differently and they lose.

It's very possible the home field advantage can be a big deal for us.

Wow that's impressive on the INT part for sure. The sacks seems impressive but I'm not as sure. Like CJ Stroud refused to get sacked but how many throwaways did he have? Like a crazy number.
What a perplexing combination of stats to generate a record lol. Sure, a mobile QB can technically escape a sack, but it's more of a statement about the offensive line than the QB. Joe didn't throw an INT in the four games we played in the 2012 playoffs.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
What a perplexing combination of stats to generate a record lol. Sure, a mobile QB can technically escape a sack, but it's more of a statement about the offensive line than the QB. Joe didn't throw an INT in the four games we played in the 2012 playoffs.
Hahaha I feel very similarly