• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Chiefs (AFC Championship)

redrum52

Hall of Famer
None of those defenses do what do, or have the players that we have on defense. Mahomes hasn't faced a Mike Macdonald defense, this is his first time doing so. That interception stat is going to change on Sunday.... guarantee it.
Bof

Sacks and ints

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Yup, exactly this, which is why I was surprised to hear Troy say that Sting was taking care of Zay when every replay had Zay beating him badly lol. Zay, Odell and Bate should be fine against KC’s secondary
Mcduffie and sneed are better than stingley right now

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am shitting enough bricks to build some Lamar haters, like Shannon Sharpe or Richard Sherman, a nice little room. I'm nervous as always, folks. Still, I strangely feel calm.

LSURavenFan

Veteran
I think it's going to be a classic.

Something like the crazy 36-35 game. What made that one so weird, it never felt like the Ravens were going to win. Then Oweh forced the fumble.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

JAAM

Hall of Famer

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Dude has a $22M cap hit next year, if he doesn't play again he better take a significant pay cut.
This really is uncalled for. It's not like he's just sitting in the couch. The guy is injured and still a good player. QBs have a 50% completion percentage against him and a 67 quarterback rating.

Yes we could use him but if he can't play he can't play.