• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Chiefs (AFC Championship)

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
This really is uncalled for. It's not like he's just sitting in the couch. The guy is injured and still a good player. QBs have a 50% completion percentage against him and a 67 quarterback rating.

Yes we could use him but if he can't play he can't play.

Don't know why it is uncalled for. Do I agree with the sentiment, not necessarily, but it's not like the poster called him a softie who is just mailing it in for a free contract

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
There’s no point listening to him unless you enjoy trolling. Their show is entertaining actually, but he’s going to pick chiefs no matter what or who. At least Wright knows Lamar is good, Mangini is on there sometimes and you can tell deep down he hates Lamar

That's because people stuck in their ways of thinking only statue QBs are Quarterbacky enough absolutely hate Lamar because he is completely opposite of that and right now I'd rank him as THE best QB

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
There’s no point listening to him unless you enjoy trolling. Their show is entertaining actually, but he’s going to pick chiefs no matter what or who. At least Wright knows Lamar is good, Mangini is on there sometimes and you can tell deep down he hates Lamar
Mangina is the least transparent and least knowledgeable of the Lamar haters. He is absolutely pathetic tripling down on his repeatedly disproven beliefs. And he can’t even have conviction about it, he sounds like such a pussy about it.

I don’t get worked up about these guys anymore but Mangina really sucks, i don’t get worked up about him either, I just really don’t like him. Like if I met him in person I’d probably be like wow what a pussy

Last edited:

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Mangina is the least transparent and least knowledgeable of the Lamar haters. He is absolutely pathetic tripling down on his repeatedly disproven beliefs. And he can’t even have conviction about it, he sounds like such a pussy about it.

I don’t get worked up about these guys anymore but Mangina really sucks, i don’t get worked up about him either, I just really don’t like him. Like if I met him in person I’d probably be like wow what a pussy
He looks like one

Baltimorican

Practice Squad

All true, but Mangini did come up with that line "Lamar is like water, he finds the cracks" and that was awesome.

GodIsGreat

Veteran
Sneed is the best corner in the league this season, just flat out locking down every top wr he's faced, mcduffie is top 10, Lamar and monken are probably going to have to rely on the second play a lot.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Anyone have luck buying tickets today? Been trying for a while now but mainly stuck in queue on Seat Geek. Some of these ticket prices are insane.... but I figure I would be better off waiting for closer to the game to buy the tickets cheaper. With rain in the forecast on Sunday, they certainly will become cheaper as the week goes on.

Anyone have luck buying tickets today? Been trying for a while now but mainly stuck in queue on Seat Geek. Some of these ticket prices are insane.... but I figure I would be better off waiting for closer to the game to buy the tickets cheaper. With rain in the forecast on Sunday, they certainly will become cheaper as the week goes on.
Was able to grab 5 Club level tickets. Kinda surprised at the number they had for sale.

Time to figure out how many layers I can fit under my rain jacket.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Early weather report looks good 45 and cloudy. I think a decent weather day favors Lamar over Mahomes. Mahomes is so used to playing in shit weather in KC, doesn’t seem to phase him.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Homeboy got to the AFCCG and was like “yup, perfect time for a promo”

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Sneed is the best corner in the league this season, just flat out locking down every top wr he's faced, mcduffie is top 10, Lamar and monken are probably going to have to rely on the second play a lot.

problem for the chiefs is that we are not a 1 weapon offence
they can have sneed "erase" zay flowers and we've got other guys who can make plays to keep drives ticking

probably the first time we've faced the mahomes chiefs and had better weapons than them