• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Chiefs (AFC Championship)

Tank

Hall of Famer
My wife just sent me this. lol
email17061240841367C18DD6B-F003-4D57-97F2-EC839DAB6EE2.JPG

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Honestly, I'd much rather play against the Bills than the Chiefs. Emotionally driven teams that are up and down like the Bills tend to do dumb stuff in the biggest games (like that fake punt, or overlooking first downs and chucking to the endzone instead).

Teams that stay on top like the Chiefs tend to play a lot smarter when it matters most. I have no doubt the Ravens can just beat them without any gifts from them, but it's going to be a tougher game than any other possible AFC matchup.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Honestly, I'd much rather play against the Bills than the Chiefs. Emotionally driven teams that are up and down like the Bills tend to do dumb stuff in the biggest games (like that fake punt, or overlooking first downs and chucking to the endzone instead).

Teams that stay on top like the Chiefs tend to play a lot smarter when it matters most. I have no doubt the Ravens can just beat them without any gifts from them, but it's going to be a tougher game than any other possible AFC matchup.

Yeah you're right. We'll beat them 35-17 instead of 35-10

JO_75

Hall of Famer
All I'm going to say is that I've been to 15 Ravens games and we are 15-0 in games that I have attended.

Have tickets in hand for Sunday's game. The streak is going to continue. You're all welcome.
I'm just waiting for prices to drop a bit and I'll get my ticket Friday or Saturday. Catching an early flight out Sunday morning and going to stay in town for a day or two. See how much of my childhood is gone lol.

GodIsGreat

Veteran
I think watching the bears chiefs you can see how spags might try to plan against jackson

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think watching the bears chiefs you can see how spags might try to plan against jackson

God I hope so. Lamar would have a field day passing if that's the case. Fields isn't half the passer that Lamar is.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
The eagles game in the superbowl told me all I needed to know about mahomes, having the more talented roster doesn't matter, and the eagles imo were more talented then this ravens team, as long as you have reid who's the best coach in football and mahomes who's the best qbs it's going to be a chance to win

Eagles defense hadn't been tested and had looked suspect all season against half decent qbs. Our defense is nothing like that Eagles defense and we don't have Jalen Hurts at qb.