• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Chiefs (AFC Championship)

I'm just waiting for prices to drop a bit and I'll get my ticket Friday or Saturday. Catching an early flight out Sunday morning and going to stay in town for a day or two. See how much of my childhood is gone lol.
I don't blame you, prices are insane at the moment (especially when they tack on the hundreds in fees when you get to the checkout). We luckily were able to grab 5 tickets in 2 back-to-back rows on Tuesday when the tickets went on sale to the public, otherwise I'd be waiting for the prices to drop as well.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
All I'm going to say is that I've been to 15 Ravens games and we are 15-0 in games that I have attended.

Have tickets in hand for Sunday's game. The streak is going to continue. You're all welcome.
Bring me

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Tank

Hall of Famer
Honestly, I'd much rather play against the Bills than the Chiefs. Emotionally driven teams that are up and down like the Bills tend to do dumb stuff in the biggest games (like that fake punt, or overlooking first downs and chucking to the endzone instead).

Teams that stay on top like the Chiefs tend to play a lot smarter when it matters most. I have no doubt the Ravens can just beat them without any gifts from them, but it's going to be a tougher game than any other possible AFC matchup.
As it should be. Best plays the best, and we win!

Tank

Hall of Famer
Last edited:

redrum52

Hall of Famer
The Harbor has actually improved a lot over last few years. And most of the CB itself is fine.

... I got $100 towards your medical bill if you post a pic of you taking a couple laps in it lol

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I'm curious to see how our interior pass-rush will fare with Thuney out.

Also, how's the weather going to be for Sunday?