• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Chiefs (AFC Championship)

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Kelce has always been a douche, but to be fair the Bengals fans and Mayor primed that pump with their BS. Eagles fans made it even worse
bengal fans tried to downplay that they didn’t do all of that too. They’re the cockiest team and fanbase ever that just can’t ever stop talking shit, Jamar Chase is perfect for them

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Kelce has always been a douche, but to be fair the Bengals fans and Mayor primed that pump with their BS. Eagles fans made it even worse
Won't tolerate the Kelce slander. Been a favorite since the towel toss at the ref.

And it's crazy to me the NFL is fining players for certain actions then monetizing the moment with clips from their official site and promo.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Won't tolerate the Kelce slander. Been a favorite since the towel toss at the ref.

And it's crazy to me the NFL is fining players for certain actions then monetizing the moment with clips from their official site and promo.

Of course.

entropy

Practice Squad
well you live it, but I'm not sure anyone is worse than the Eagles
Funnier when it was still true...

1706208941626.png

Tank

Hall of Famer
Funnier when it was still true...

View attachment 5888
We’re violent? lol

Makes me think about the Vikings snow game and AP getting bombarded with snow balls. Hearing him talk after the game you would think he got shanked going to the team bus.
I saw an interview with Pacheco yesterday and they asked him how the Chiefs felt getting bombed with snowballs last week, he laughed and said they loved it. lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I need that “Marlon Humphrey practices once again on a limited basis” news today inside of me

We’re violent? lol

Makes me think about the Vikings snow game and AP getting bombarded with snow balls. Hearing him talk after the game you would think he got shanked going to the team bus.
I saw an interview with Pacheco yesterday and they asked him how the Chiefs felt getting bombed with snowballs last week, he laughed and said they loved it. lol
I watched the video below the other night from a Texans fan that travelled up to Bmore for the game last week. Really shows how "violent" our fans are:

Carptom1

Practice Squad
We’re violent? lol

Jones was egging it on.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I don’t get the hate from real chiefs fans. I think he’s awesome and would ask anyone who you would want more?
I’d like to apologize for my initial responses to you. You seem cool and I wasn’t really familiar with your game

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Man that is a VERY old graphic. Seahawks are lumped in with both the never won a SuperBowl and violent fan groups. That tells you the graphic is at least 10 years old.
maybe we shouldn't count the Seahawks SB. I mean we really should have been in that Super Bowl if it wasn't for a very bad drop or a very bad missed fg. smh

and the Eagles in my mind have never won a super bowl. It just didn't happen