• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Chiefs (AFC Championship)

Tank

Hall of Famer
With one sleep remaining, a sudden sense of calm, and quiet confidence has come over me. I believe we’re the best team in the league this year by a country mile and we have zero arrogance about it, but rather we know we’re the best and if we put in the work we win it all, and they’re prepared to put in that work the same they have all season, it don’t matter who lines up across from us anymore. We won’t be stopped.

I’ll see y’all tomorrow morning when I change my mind and shit my pants
Don’t change your mind, these are times to savor and enjoy! We know if the team plays their best they win going away, and there’s no reason to believe they aren’t ready to roll.

And if you shit your pants change them quickly. lol

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
With one sleep remaining, a sudden sense of calm, and quiet confidence has come over me. I believe we’re the best team in the league this year by a country mile and we have zero arrogance about it, but rather we know we’re the best and if we put in the work we win it all, and they’re prepared to put in that work the same they have all season, it don’t matter who lines up across from us anymore. We won’t be stopped.

1706375117103.gif

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is it suppose to rain tomorrow during the game?

rossihunter2

Staff Member

I’m gonna be worried about the what ifs regardless

But I do feel really confident

Doesn’t stop me being incredibly anxious still and I know I’m gonna be tense as hell during the game

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I’m gonna be worried about the what ifs regardless

But I do feel really confident

Doesn’t stop me being incredibly anxious still and I know I’m gonna be tense as hell during the game
With Marlon expected to play, this has to be the healthiest we've been for quite some time. I'm on my Dr. Strange shit, just literally visualizing scenarios in the first few minutes of the game, 2 mins before halftime, the beginning of the 3rd quarter, and the 4th quarter as a whole. This is totally unhealthy lol.

But back to the health of this team, if we can't win tomorrow, then I wonder if Lamar will ever win one. I just don't see an opportunity as better as this one in the upcoming years unless we essentially nail every draft from here on out.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Even in a rotational role this is huge

redrum52

Hall of Famer
With Marlon expected to play, this has to be the healthiest we've been for quite some time. I'm on my Dr. Strange shit, just literally visualizing scenarios in the first few minutes of the game, 2 mins before halftime, the beginning of the 3rd quarter, and the 4th quarter as a whole. This is totally unhealthy lol.

But back to the health of this team, if we can't win tomorrow, then I wonder if Lamar will ever win one. I just don't see an opportunity as better as this one in the upcoming years unless we essentially nail every draft from here on out.
A loss here would be crushing. Besides the fact we're losing plenty of players, health and everything else has appeared to be on our side. If the Ravens don't win this would be a huge fumbled opportunity. You get this one here and the confidence we have can build on with a relatively young team could put something in motion for a nice window.

Don't think we're anywhere close to being able to say who's a SB favorite next year or not. Chiefs team could look quite a bit different next year, and not necessarily for the better. They could have a new HC for all we know.

Almost a year ago Lamar demanded a trade. I didn't think he was coming back but what a difference a year makes. Philly was supposed to be starting their dynasty. Bemgals were supposed to be back in the big game. Lamar was a playoff choker and injury prone. Ravens had never hosted an AFCCG.

Let's finish this shit in dominating fashion.

Baltimorican

Practice Squad
Pacheco is not injured. I am sure he is dinged up like every other player at this time of year. Really just resting him, he won’t shy from contact which at some point will put him out of the league.

He' banged up enough to believe that an 15-18 carry performance won't be possible and IMO that was one of the few paths to victory KC has.