• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Championship Kansas City Chiefs @ Baltimore Ravens

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I know what’s happening. Defense is sleeping, they want to make Macdonald look bad so he comes back. I see you, defense.

marklar

Pro Bowler
So we got them to 3rd down constantly this drive, didn't make a difference. Pass rush needs to provide fast pressures to turn this around

JO_75

Hall of Famer
He faked his injury.... that's a suspension and loss of draft pick for manufacturing the injury report.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Too. Much. Time.

Chess game going on. We've struggled all year against the run, YPC especially, but typically the Ravens have gotten way ahead and the other team starts abandoning the running game.

McDonald has to counter a bit. And he will.
That’s how I’m feeling. We gotta bring it to them, they’re running and we’re making them earn every yard but they’re earning them, now we gotta get a little stingy, and we got the talent for it.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
We’re coaching scared on D I feel. All 4 man rushes, I get it but man at some point we gotta make them pay for playing a certain brand of ball.
I've been saying it all year. You can't call a defense to play like pussies. Stafford or Mahomes will make you pay. Because you make their job fucking simple as fuck

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
The chiefs are not good. I’m done with the forums if we lose don’t feel like that [profanity deleted] Cheifs fan gloating in here

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Ravens offense has to carry this defense TODAY!!!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I've been saying it all year. You can't call a defense to play like pussies. Stafford or Mahomes will make you pay. Because you make their job fucking simple as fuck
We’re not making anything simple, mahomes is just that dude. At some point you gotta say fuck this mf and go kick the shit out of him