• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Championship Kansas City Chiefs @ Baltimore Ravens

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
By the way, where the fuck is Gus at? Is he hurt? Again, Keaton would've helped but that fucking season-ending injury. I don't know what to say about the defense other from get your shit together.

If we don't come back and win this game, I'm not sure we'll get a better opportunity to get to the SB. Healthiest this team has been for a minute and...........................this.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
We must get a stop here on this team here. They can’t get points on this drive to open the half

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well
1. Lamar’s been fine, not great not bad. But we were alway going to need a near perfect day from him to beat the chiefs.
2. Andy Reid is putting Harbs in a blender
3. MM has no answer
4. Monken calling plays like he’s scared.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
This sucks! My brother in law is talking mad shit right now. Depressing!
Man, I have a friend who is a Cowboys fan blowing up my text messages and he even tried to call me 2x. I'm not answering the phone. I even got a friend who is an Eagles fan texting me and I never texted him about the Eagles struggles or losses at all this season. The haters come out of the woodwork when the Ravens struggle.

Tank

Hall of Famer
What is wrong with us. Roman refused to rush Gus. When we lost to the Bills we stopped rushing Gus despite him popping off at the beginning. Today he has 1 carry.
We're getting our asses beat that's what's wrong. 2nd half will be much different.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Get those fucking clowns off of my goddamn screen