• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Championship Kansas City Chiefs @ Baltimore Ravens

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
Monekn and Lamar were shit today. Lamar was too tight like the old playoff Lamar and Monken's play calling kept making problems, which made Lamar even tighter.

A few more easy completions early would have made all the difference (not saying Monken wasn't shitty all game long, but maybe we could have overcome that with a better opening script.)

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Tank

Hall of Famer
I WANT A WIN MAN!!! Wake up!!! LMAO!!!!
Oh, I'm wide awake and pissed that we wasted another season because of choking when it counts the most.
If you can't score more than 17 points you don't deserve to win an NFL playoff game.

Don't know the break down, but I would guess we spent the majority of the game playing D. I think they played great when it counted most.

LSURavenFan

Veteran
The D played well. Only allowing 17pts, that's a game you should win.

What frustrates me the most, in the Lamar era, every playoff loss has been a meltdown. Losing is always gonna suck, but it would be another thing if they played really well and Mahomes just happened to have the ball last. It's really frustrating where you only lose be a score and turn it over 3x.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The D played well. Only allowing 17pts, that's a game you should win.

What frustrates me the most, in the Lamar era, every playoff loss has been a meltdown. Losing is always gonna suck, but it would be another thing if they played really well and Mahomes just happened to have the ball last. It's really frustrating where you only lose be a score and turn it over 3x.
Lamar turned it over 2x. That narrative (that Lamar turns the ball over in the playoffs and that he can't beat the blitz) is going to stay with him throughout the offseason and next season. The talking heads will see to it. And, there is nothing that we can say to defend him. Nothing!