• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2024 Offseason Thread

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’m scared

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
This new Super Bowl overtime rule is dumb af.

If the receiving team scores a TD.. other team can still rebuttal? Wtf

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol Lamar is definitely not better than Mahomes. No one but you believes this.

Lamar is the most dynamic player to ever play the game and will probably never end up winning as much SB as Mahomes. Hope I'm wrong but so far it seems that way.Let's hope he atleast Let's 1.
Send me your shipping address so I can mail you some humble pie when the time is right. I'm right and you will prove to be one among the millions that have this wrong.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Watching Mahomes just makes me more upset at our offense in the AFC title game. Mahomes isn't trying to prove something. He sees an easy first ahead of him he'll run and take it every time.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
If there was ever a year to not just completely shoot yourself in the foot repeatedly it was this one. Crazy how much better we were than both of those teams. As I said all year this was the weakest NFL I've ever seen. Pretty much everyone between slightly below average and slightly above average.

Our leadership is trash plain and simple

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
An absolute nightmare of an NFL season is finally over. I'd pull an all-nighter if we lost in that fashion in ANY game of the playoffs. No way in hell could I fall asleep, you shitting me?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I can’t believe I hate the Niners and their fans so fucking much that I had to root for KC. Next year, ya’ll. We’ll always have a chance with Lamar

JAAM

Hall of Famer

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
It is pretty funny to me that the Chiefs won it in the Raiders' home, and got the biggest legend of the Broncos give them the trophy.

Just imagine the Ravens winning it in Cincy, and having some old Steeler have to pass them the trophy.