• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2024 Offseason Thread

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I do enjoy reading Vikings Reddit get disgusted watching Hamilton since they passed on him, they love him.

Lol thought I was the only one who did that.

It’s pretty funny watching them cry about it.

This isn't hindsight. That trade was terrible. They didn't get the right value, traded in division and got a much worse safety. So... thanks I guess

Special shout out to the Eagles as well

Iunno what that GM was thinking. When I saw that trade, I thought to myself “wtf.. that’s kind of cheap to jump that far up..”

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Lol thought I was the only one who did that.

It’s pretty funny watching them cry about it.

Iunno what that GM was thinking. When I saw that trade, I thought to myself “wtf.. that’s kind of cheap to jump that far up..”
...gotta have what ya gotta have. We've all been there. ^_^

JHR2022

Practice Squad
From CBS Sports regarding a story about Derrick Henry.

Our forecast: Henry signs a two-year, $18 million deal with the Baltimore Ravens. He gets the star-studded team-up with fellow Florida native Lamar Jackson. They get a bruising playmaker to help ground Todd Monken's attack. A win-win.

That would be awesome if that became a reality.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
From CBS Sports regarding a story about Derrick Henry.

Our forecast: Henry signs a two-year, $18 million deal with the Baltimore Ravens. He gets the star-studded team-up with fellow Florida native Lamar Jackson. They get a bruising playmaker to help ground Todd Monken's attack. A win-win.

That would be awesome if that became a reality.
It's going to be a long offseason for @rossihunter2

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Gotta wait till we see some cuts
an interesting take on the jk matter is yes hes had all these crazy injuries and his body probably won't recover in that way but on the other hand he hasn't taken like any hits in the nfl cuz hes always on ir lol. I think he could still have some juice