• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2024 Offseason Thread

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Honestly I’m not too mad about the tag. And if we can make it work finically into the season by pushing mark or Marlon’s money a bit down I wouldn’t mind seeing Justin get a full season under a new dc to see if he can replicate his stats. And if he does back up the trucks, if he doesn’t 3rd round pick ont (maybe 4th if he really sucks)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yes, as expected. Very rare for a non QB to be given the exclusive. We didn't even give Lamar the exclusive.
it's not the exclusive. I think that's a mistake. The non exclusive is 22m

The actual numbers for the exclusive franchise tag isn't even out yet.

Honestly I’m not too mad about the tag. And if we can make it work finically into the season by pushing mark or Marlon’s money a bit down I wouldn’t mind seeing Justin get a full season under a new dc to see if he can replicate his stats. And if he does back up the trucks, if he doesn’t 3rd round pick ont (maybe 4th if he really sucks)
Yeah I’m very glad he’s coming back, and I think he’ll do well under and DC. He’s a special talent.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Someone walk me through this. If Justin finds another team and we don't match, we receiver Two first rounders?

If that is the case, is it a first rounder for this year?