• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2024 Offseason Thread

Old Bay

Veteran
Screenshot_20240311_110420_Chrome.jpg

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just a reminder how much drafting a QB is a crapshoot. So even if we had let Lamar go, who knows how long it would have taken us to find another QB. Even Trevor for being a "generational prospect" hasn't lived up to it.

Lawerence’s stats are really unimpressive and the eye test I saw late last year was even worse. Sail city

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Madubuike deal already feels like a bargain with Wilkins signing for 27.5m avg (110m 4 yr deal) and Chris Jones signing for 95m guaranteed with an average salary of 31.5. Great job, EDC

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Madubuike deal already feels like a bargain with Wilkins signing for 27.5m avg (110m 4 yr deal) and Chris Jones signing for 95m guaranteed with an average salary of 31.5. Great job, EDC
The Wilkins one surprised me but Chris Jones is another level of talent. He is one of the 4-5 DPOY level players so that deal did not surprise me especially when KC already had their tag used up.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Wilkins one surprised me but Chris Jones is another level of talent. He is one of the 4-5 DPOY level players so that deal did not surprise me especially when KC already had their tag used up.
agree on Jones

Tank

Hall of Famer
Texting with my friend who’s a long time Titans ticket holder. “Hate to lose him, he will be a good fit for the Ravens. He is a workout machine and is still a top caliber back”.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Love you bro

IMG_0038.jpeg

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
didnt look ready to me in his time in 2023 - but wasnt watching the OT snaps as in detail as i have previous years - coaches did get a great look at him over multiple weeks with all the snap sharing he did with Moses
but i think mekari is fine if it comes to that
Faalele will be our starter at some point, I just don’t know if he’s ready this year. I think he’s pretty clearly got nfl ability.

I also feel like I may have said this verbatim at some point last offseason.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So the NFL Kickoff game takes place September 5th, and the Orioles are home that weekend. So that means we would have to be on the road if we play Sunday on Week 1. I can also see us on MNF since the Orioles would be starting a series in Boston. Who is our likely week 1 opponent? Has to be Pittsburgh coming into the Bank on MNF to take advantage of Queen coming back to Baltimore, plus us signing Henry.