• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Sorry for wait, can someone make a pick for Devontez Walker, WR, UNC for me?

Also after this pick I am putting myself on auto skip for the next couple days if I come up again

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Slow day today. If we're able to have a buddy system, keep people posted, it'll help reaccelerate our speed through the rest of the weekend.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
damn, another lineman taken off my board in McCormick, who has been having a fantastic offseason. Definitely like his inside versatility.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I gotta say, he is flying under the radar and I do not think he will last till the 4th IRL. Fantastic player
agree. Very possibly both McCormick and Van Pelt go in the 2nd round. My target for Dallas was JPJ in the first round, but he was taken a little bit before my pick. Once that happened and Frazier was drafted I had Van Pelt and McCormick on my board. Had Van Pelt - Blake Corum - and McCormick in that order for the 4.2 pick.

agree. Very possibly both McCormick and Van Pelt go in the 2nd round. My target for Dallas was JPJ in the first round, but he was taken a little bit before my pick. Once that happened and Frazier was drafted I had Van Pelt and McCormick on my board. Had Van Pelt - Blake Corum - and McCormick in that order for the 4.2 pick.
ufff that is some bad luck, McCormick is available for a 1st rounder next year!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
ufff that is some bad luck, McCormick is available for a 1st rounder next year!
Dallas Cowboys
2025 1st Rounder

New England Patriots
IOL Mason McCormick (1 star each way)

All you need to do is confirm

Last edited:
Dallas Cowboys
2025 1st Rounder

New England Patriots
IOL Mason McCormick (1 star each way)

All you need to do is confirm
Bad news, just had a talk with Mason, he would rather retire than go to the Cowboys, And I can understand that and will accept his wishes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Important Note!

As a test run, we are changing the allotted time to 8 hours starting from Day 3.

Based on our projections, given that we begun the process late this year, we'd be moving dangerously towards the real life Draft. Every pick from hereon in will be on an 8 hour time limit. It is currently in effect, so please keep that in mind when you pick.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just put me on auto skip. I have a lot happening right now and not sure when I’ll have time to really invest. I didn’t do deep scouting and (while I can’t talk about my work) I had something come up this weekend that is really important and I don’t have much time right now. I don’t care if I make any more picks at this point as I expected to be out in the 4th. I think I will probably be done for the game because I don’t think I’ll be back until at least Friday.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Just put me on auto skip. I have a lot happening right now and not sure when I’ll have time to really invest. I didn’t do deep scouting and (while I can’t talk about my work) I had something come up this weekend that is really important and I don’t have much time right now. I don’t care if I make any more picks at this point as I expected to be out in the 4th. I think I will probably be done for the game because I don’t think I’ll be back until at least Friday.

@RavensMania will take over the remaining picks. Thankfully, there are only a few more left.