• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Simba

Staff Member
I’m so up and down on what I actually think of Coleman, but a 3rd round pick seems well worth the risk here. If there’s anybody that could use him to his full potential, Aaron Rodgers would be one of the top candidates.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Just me like me that one year we had Draft a Franchise where I had good corners all over the place
speaking of draft a franchise.

would be great to get that game up and running. basically an easy game to manage. It hasn't been done since BR.com message boards shut down

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
speaking of draft a franchise.

would be great to get that game up and running. basically an easy game to manage. It hasn't been done since BR.com message boards shut down

I'd be so down. Even if there's some downtime between the end of this and that. It's such an easy and chill thing to go through.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
I'd be so down. Even if there's some downtime between the end of this and that. It's such an easy and chill thing to go through.
I would be down, not sure we would have 32 players but probably don’t need that many, could have superstar teams haha

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I would be down, not sure we would have 32 players but probably don’t need that many, could have superstar teams haha

oprah-free-car.gif

You get a quarterback, you get a quarterback, you get a quarterback!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Was wondering when the previous two picks would go, especially Burton and if his character red flags check out he could be a good number 2.

On the field, he has real separation ability via his speed, quick twitch athleticism, and route running and has outstanding hands with no drops in his final season and a contested catch win rate over 50% in each of his last 3 seasons.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Kiran Amegadjie is a developmental pick with potential to be the heir at LT for the Dolphins here. Will be learning under a good mentor in Terron Armstead.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
@Cowboysfan1 is OTC.

I feel like Brenden Rice is more Josh Palmer than his father. Inconsistent as they both are. But he could be a solid X receiver with the floor of at least a role player. Hopefully he at least partially fills the void left by the departure of Courland Sutton.

Was wondering when the previous two picks would go, especially Burton and if his character red flags check out he could be a good number 2.

On the field, he has real separation ability via his speed, quick twitch athleticism, and route running and has outstanding hands with no drops in his final season and a contested catch win rate over 50% in each of his last 3 seasons.
I will put the off-field punching incident in the category of pur, young, emotional stupidity and hope that is that. His on field ability stands out at this point, as on pure talent I could see him go in the 2nd.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Really like the Ellis pick and had a feeling he would go soon. I think this pick could be one of the steals of the draft and wouldn't be surprised to see him go in the 2nd round later this month. Eliis was off to a monster start to his true Junior season before a shoulder injury slowed his efficiency and eventually took him off the field to end the year. He has both the traits and tape of a first round Edge rusher but the injury and lack medical testing has seen him fly under the radar a little bit. On the field, he is impressively refined for a 20 year old with excellent technique and a multitude of pass rush moves, which shouldn't be a huge surprise given his bloodlines where his dad (Luther) played in the NFL for 10 years and all 3 of his brothers have made it to the NFL as well.