• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
In all my years of scouting, I don't think I've ever seen a bigger fall from grace than Spencer Rattler in a situation that didn't involve legal troubles. When I saw him in 2020, I thought his arm talent was among the best I saw to that point. Figured he was destined for a Top 5 selection. I think it's less likely than not that he never gets back to that. But at the very bottom of the 4th, at least I can take a swing at the upside. Absolute best case scenario, he at least competes for a starting job within his rookie contract.

Trevor Keegan is so underrated. He's overall a very good blocker and his issues are coachable. Should be a starting caliber guard for years to come at the top of the 5th round

Simba

Staff Member
I've been a harsh critic on Braelon Allen but felt like he made a ton of sense here - both in value and as a boom to James Cook's zoom

Simba

Staff Member
Fun fact: Truth selected Anthony Gould for me because I was trying to trade up and feel asleep after putting my phone down for just a minute last night

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Fun fact: Truth selected Anthony Gould for me because I was trying to trade up and feel asleep after putting my phone down for just a minute last night

Plot twist: I waited specifically until you fell asleep so I can say that I drafted all of the smallish, explosive WRs.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Johnny Wilson is definitely worth the risk in the midddle of the 5th round. He's a bit stiff and has buildup speed and if he can get his drops under control could be a decent player in the league. I think he's best as a tight end though and the rams will be converting him. Worst case, he's a very good blocker.

If he doesn't pan out his 6'7 height will work as a great light bulb changer in the locker room.

Last edited: