• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

It was time to pull the trigger on McCaffrey, had him close to the top of my board for about a round now. Will be interesting to see how he develops in the NFL, I think he has some intriguing traits that will translate to the pros.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
did it again @52520Andrew

Although I wasn't sure where or if I was going to take him, I did like Isaiah Adams versatility. Played RT and LG and improved throughout the season at RT.

Nice pick

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Really feel like Isaiah Davis, RB, S. Dakota St could have an instant impact in the NFL. He has an NFL frame and runs well through contact and can pass block. He also had 56 explosive plays in college.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
did it again @52520Andrew

Although I wasn't sure where or if I was going to take him, I did like Isaiah Adams versatility. Played RT and LG and improved throughout the season at RT.

Nice pick
Yeah he would most likely end up inside for me but good to have the versatility and would likely get a look at RT where there will be some good competition this year

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I like Rasheen Ali a lot and almost picked him with the Rams at 6.37 but was concerned with his ball security issues, since he had 11 fumbles in college. Durability could also be an issue, but if he fixes those issues, watch out.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Big fan of the Ali pick. I had him, Watson and Holani on my short list and was hoping Ali would drop to 7.3.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
I like Rasheen Ali a lot and almost picked him with the Rams at 6.37 but was concerned with his ball security issues, since he had 11 fumbles in college. Durability could also be an issue, but if he fixes those issues, watch out.
Funny because Davis was the other RB I was considering if he made it haha

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Could have gone a number of directions with this past pick, but ultimately decided on taking Ed Reed's cousin. I've had him on my board sinice before the draft started and thought he could go late day 3 and with my next pick not being until late 6th and 7th pick, I decided to take him right here.

Trey Taylor allowed a 47 passer rating in his final season and he has some instinctive ball skills and feel for route concepts. He's also good at stopping the run also. I believe he could fight for a starting roll and has good upside.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Love the Gore pick. He was on my short list. Also was hoping Green wouldn't be a known commodity as he was at the top of my list as well. Sucks to lose out on the targets, but it's much better to have the picks made. That way, it's closer to how it should be given that those people wouldn't have been there otherwise.