• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Forum Mock: Trade Block Thread

Simba

Staff Member
Feel free to post who is available or what you may be looking for. For ease, try to include the player's salary for the acquiring team (e.g. a $3.8M base salary means the acquiring team would pay 4 stars). This is solely for trade block. Completed trades will need to be posted in the corresponding thread.

Do remember that the trade partner acquires only the base salary, while your team saves the net amount of the cap savings (Cap hit - dead cap).

Example:

Baltimore Ravens trade block:
CB Frank Walker (2 stars)

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Chicago Bears Trade Block:
QB Justin Fields(6 stars)
DT Zacch Pickens(1.5 stars)
Chicago is looking for:
FS
CB
DE
OLB/EDGE
WR

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Ravens are officially open for business. More interested in sending players for picks, but I am open to acquiring them, too. So come try for your favorites, and PM me with your offers.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Saints are also ready for discussions. Looking to part with players like RB Alvin Kamara (10 Stars) and TE Taysom Hill (10 Stars). Otherwise, I'm considering moving up or down from the 14th overall selection. Hit me up if you have something in mind.

The Patriots are open for business! The rebuilding is in full effect And everybody is available for the right price!

Players the Patriots are looking to move:
- Davon Godchaux, DT (7 Stars)
- JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR (7 Stars)
- Devante Parker, WR (3 Stars)

Hit me up if you are interested in any players and let´s start cooking!

Last edited:
The Arizona Cardinals are open for business:

Looking for a good WR, CB, DT, LB, and maybe an Edge and and an OT
The 1(4) or 1(27) picks might be available for trade.
Other players are pretty much all negotiable so email your offers.

The Las Vegas Raiders are open for business:

Willing to trade the 1(13) pick. Other players are negotiable
Looking for: OG, OC, DT, and maybe a LB, CB and RB

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Minnesota Vikings (Round 1, Pick 11) are looking to potentially move up into the Top 5 at the right price. No, Justin Jefferson is not available for trade and won't be apart of any deal in a move up.

Simba

Staff Member
Running a bit slow while I’m on vacation

Houston has some money to spend and is willing to take on a large contract for a mid rounder or later at RB, TE, DL, DE, LB, or CB.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Dallas Cowboys have put the following players on the trade block

WR Brandon Cooks (8 stars)
WR Michael Gallup (8.5 stars)
LB Leighton Vander Esch (3.0 stars)
FS Malik Hooker (2.0 stars)

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Los Angeles Rams have put the following players on the trade block

Joseph Noteboom RT (10 stars)
Aaron Donald DT (10 stars) - Has to be a really really really really good offer

Last edited:

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Saints are putting OT Ryan Ramczyk (17 Stars) on the market. If you need a top-tier, proven OT, come get him. Looking almost solely for picks unless the offer is still sensible.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Dolphins are looking into moving Jerome Baker, Jeff Wilson, Keion Crossen, and Mike White. Willing to listen to other high dollar guys but it would have to be a very good offer.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Saints are putting MLB Demario Davis (10 Stars) on the trade block. All-Pro, Pro-Bowler. One of the best LBs in the NFL over the past 5 years. Looking solely for picks.

The Ravens are considering trading back from 1.30, also for picks. PM me if you're looking to move up into that sweet spot.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Broncos are putting OT Garett Bolles (16 Stars) and FS Justin Simmons (14.5 Stars) on the block, as well as DT D.J. Jones (9.5 Stars). Looking for picks, so if you have space and need proven starters, come get them.

paRAYdise

Practice Squad
The Eagles put the following Players on the Trade Block:

CB Darius Slay - 1,0 Stars
DE - Haason Reddick - 14,5 Stars