• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Forum Mock: Trade Block Thread

Ozzsome

Practice Squad
Khalil Mack, Mike Williams, Keenan Allen & Joey Bosa may all be available.
If interested shoot me a DM with a proposed idea, mostly looking for picks.

Ozzsome

Practice Squad
Also the Chargers may be looking to trade a bit down come draft time, in the 10-15 range depending on available players.

So if you want to get in the Top 5 for one of the very top players feel free to contact me

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Jaguars trade block:

G Brandon Scherff (15 stars)
S Rayshawn Jenkins (8 stars)

Looking for draft picks, OL, CB, or WR help

Simba

Staff Member
Texans trade block:
WR Robert Woods (6.5 stars)
S MJ Stewart (2.5 stars)

Also willing to add a sizable contract for a mid-ish round pick at RB, TE, DT, LB, or CB

Jets trade block:
Literally anyone is available. Open to blowing it up and restarting or building on what I have. Would need to string together a number of trades/offers before I make any official moves. Notable names below

QB Aaron Rodgers (3 stars)
CB DJ Reed (10.5 stars)
LB CJ Mosley (17 stars)
LB Quincy Williams (6.5 stars)

Feel free to ask on literally anybody else. This isn't a fire sale so I'm not just offloading guys for minimal returns, but even the superstars are options if you want to come hot and heavy with an offer.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Now that he is franchised, I will listen to offers on Wilkins. Also listening on Jerome Baker still, lots of cap space out there unless you are the Bills so a good linebacker could be hard to get for a reasonable price in free agency and it isn't the best draft for the position.

The Arizona Cardinals trade block:

Looking for a good CB, DT, Guard and maybe an OT
The 1(4) or other picks are available for trade.
Other players are pretty much all negotiable (except for QB Kyler Murray) so email your offers.

The Las Vegas Raiders trade block:

Willing to trade the 1(13) pick. Other players are negotiable
Looking for: G, C, DT, and maybe a LB, CB and RB

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Baltimore Ravens are looking to trade back from 1.30 into the early 2nd round for an additional pick. Also have the following players available among others:

FS Marcus Williams - 12 Stars
OT Ronnie Stanley - 11 Stars
OLB/DE Tyus Bowser - 5.5 Stars

The Saints have the following:

OT Ryan Ramczyk - 17 Stars
MLB Demario Davis - 5 Stars
OC/OG Cesar Ruiz - 1.5 Stars
FS Marcus Maye - 7 Stars
OT/OG James Hurst - 3 Stars

The Broncos have the following:

OT Garrett Bolles - 16 Stars
FS Justin Simmons - 14.5 Stars
DT D.J. Jones - 9.5 Stars
OG Ben Powers - 12 Stars

All three teams are interested in trading players for picks. Open to attaching picks as needed. PM me in whichever you're interested.

Simba

Staff Member
Jets are willing to swap a mid rounder or later for a ~12 star contact (or somewhere around there or less) at...

WR, OL, DT, LB, or S

New England Patriots
QB´s Mac Jones (3 Stars) and Bailey Zappe (1 Star) are both looking for a change of scenery. The last 2 years have not been kind to them and they put in a trade request to start a new journey!
WR´s Devante Parker (3 Stars), Tyquan Thornton (1.5) and JuJu Smith-Schuster (7 Stars) have suffered under the last 2 OC´s and also want out of New ENgland to try their luck out of town!
Come and get em while they are hot!

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Ravens are considering moving DT Justin Madubuike (22 Stars). Expecting a 1st and change for the young bull, so come correct.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
49ers trade block:

WR Deebo Samuel (21 stars)
WR Brandon Aiyuk (14 stars)
DE Arik Armstead (17.5 stars)
FB Kyle Juszczyk (6 stars)

Looking for draft picks or interior OL

The Pittsburgh Steelers are now open for business!(T.J. Watt is not available, do not even think about it.)

RB Najee Harris, WR Diontae Johnson, OT Dan Moore Jr, S Damontae Kazee are officially on the trade block and are looking for a new home to restart their careers.

Most of the other players are available as well, hit me up with an offer and lets start cooking!

With Free Agency (and the occuring chaos) about to start, the GM of the Patriots, Buccs and Steelers is sending out a last memo.

The New England Patriots are actively shopping:
QB´s Mac Jones and Bailey Zappe for Day 3 picks. Both are young, showed potential (when not playing in a completly broken system without much help) and are eager looking for a chance elsewhere.
WR´s Devante Parker, Juju Smith-Schuster and Tyquan Thornton are looking for a new home as well. It just didn´t work out in the chaos of New Englands offense. They can fill different roles and round out a WR group looking for depth and potential!

The Pittsburgh Steelers are actively shopping:
QB Kenny Pickett. The experiment with Matt Canada didn´t work out. Kennny Pickett is a young QB with experience and potential, that could be on the move, depending on offers.
WR Diontae Johnson is showing some serious talent and potential, but could be moved if the right offer came along. With POickens beeing the clear #1, Diontae is a bit disgruntled and would not say no to an opportunity elsewhere.
OT Dan Moore Jr has experience and some versatility but with Broderick Jones arriving and taking the LT spot, he i slooking for a new opportunity elsewhere!
S Damontae Kazee is also available for the right place! a solid, versatile Safety is always nice to have, so come and get yours!

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are actively shopping:
WR Russel Gage and maybe Hunter Renfrow can be available if a good offer flies in! Both showed a lot of potential, especially in the slot, when given the opportunity (and not beeing injured last year in Gage´s case).
CB´s Carlton Davis and Jamel Dean are on the block, but will need a very good offer. Starting CB´s are hard to come by and offer a ton of value, but never say never!

Most other players are available as well! Hit me up with an offer and we can see where it goes! All 3 kitchens are open for some cooking before and during the FA period!

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Ravens are currently taking offers for FS Marcus Williams, OT Ronnie Stanley, CB Brandon Stephens, and OLB Tyus Bowser among others. Also interesting in trading down from 1.30 into the early 2nd and trading up from 3.29 into the early 3rd. Looking for picks on both fronts. Willing to attach picks to players as needed, if the offer is sensible.

The Broncos are actively shopping around FS Justin Simmons, OT Garett Bolles, DT D.J. Jones and OG Ben Powers. Looking for the same in return. Also interesting in trading up from 3.12 and 3.18 into the earlier 3rd, or even late 2nd. PM me with offers.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Dallas Cowboys have
WR Brandin Cooks (8 stars)
QB Trey Lance (1 star)

on the trade block

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
OT Garrett Bolles is available (16 Stars) for anyone who's missed out on an upper-tier LT. Looking for picks, but will consider a player and a pick. Also willing to send a pick in return if the deal makes sense. Same goes for the Ravens and FS Marcus Williams (12 Stars).

On that note, Baltimore is shopping CB Brandon Stephens, for anyone who wants to keep the monies to spend, or is fresh out of the spending money. He's a rock solid starter on a rookie contract. Looking mostly for a pick in return. And DT Justin Madubuike is still available to be had. Bargain deal considering the FA prices. Please come correct as will be moved for a worthwhile return. PM me on all of the above.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Also shopping around EDGE Jonathon Cooper (3 Stars) and WR Kalif Raymond (1.5 Stars), for anyone looking for affordable good players. And Baltimore is putting TE Isaiah Likely (1 Star), FB Pat Ricard (4 Stars) and RB Justice Hill (2 Stars) on the market on top of Stephens, Madubuike and Williams. Still considering trading OT Ronnie Stanley (11 Stars) for the right offer.