• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Car Thread

K-Dog

MVP
Some friends did.
My buddy has a GSx with a LS motor. One of the vendors asked him to park at his booth.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Some friends did.
My buddy has a GSx with a LS motor. One of the vendors asked him to park at his booth.

That is one nice Buick! Did he have the 455 Stage 1 motor in it before the LS? That motor had the highest torque of any American production performance engine until the Viper V-10 came out.

Last edited:

usmccharles

Practice Squad
Growing up i built a lot of race cars and owned some motorcycles. I have never really got into the muscle cars but id like to, just couldnt afford them growing up. I used to build Eagle Talons, Eclipses, etc.

Id really like to get my hands on 63 Cadillac Deville or a Lincoln Continental

Tank

Hall of Famer
Growing up i built a lot of race cars and owned some motorcycles. I have never really got into the muscle cars but id like to, just couldnt afford them growing up. I used to build Eagle Talons, Eclipses, etc.

Id really like to get my hands on 63 Cadillac Deville or a Lincoln Continental

In high school my best friend used to borrow his Dad's 63 Coupe Deville. It was HUGE and could hold a whole bunch of "talent" . We had some great times in that car!

When I was 17 I had a 64 Lincoln with the suicide doors. Needed a bunch of work that I couldn't afford so I never got it got it tagged. Sold it for what I paid for it and bought a 67 Bug. lol

usmccharles

Practice Squad
In high school my best friend used to borrow his Dad's 63 Coupe Deville. It was HUGE and could hold a whole bunch of "talent" . We had some great times in that car!

When I was 17 I had a 64 Lincoln with the suicide doors. Needed a bunch of work that I couldn't afford so I never got it got it tagged. Sold it for what I paid for it and bought a 67 Bug. lol
Damn man, I was born in the wrong generation. I lm scared to look how much an old Deville goes for, or a Lincoln.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just started working on my car, I drive a 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBEAST lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Can't wait to buy the Challenger Demon!

flynismo

Practice Squad
Oh my...so on impulse, a few weeks ago I bought a 96 Mustang GT

View attachment 7

I never owned a Mustang before, but my son loved it when he saw it on CL and showed it to me, so I figured I'd buy it, have a little fun with it and this would be a perfect car to teach him how to drive a manual.

Have to say, the motor and exhaust sounds awesome. Handles like a boat with a broken rudder and by far the worst brakes I have ever seen on a vehicle, but all in all, a fun car. I think he'll be very happy with it when I pass it on to him.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Can't wait to buy the Challenger Demon!
I can't even imagine what those things will cost. The dealer mark-up is probably going to be tens of thousand. I need to start playing the Powerball because I really want one.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I can't even imagine what those things will cost. The dealer mark-up is probably going to be tens of thousand. I need to start playing the Powerball because I really want one.
Those are so sexy. I already paid a pretty penny for my current Challenger. First Dodge car I ever owned and I'm loving it so far. The Demon will be mine in a couple years unless they come out with something new!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Those are so sexy. I already paid a pretty penny for my current Challenger. First Dodge car I ever owned and I'm loving it so far. The Demon will be mine in a couple years unless they come out with something new!
I think I read that Dodge was only doing a limited production on the Demon for this year only, so I figured a lot of guys will buy them up and put them away for a while and then sell them at Barrett Jackson for big money later on.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Here are my wife's and my "his and hers" Benz's when we met up at the mall.

Up front is mine....the S550 "executive package" and the one in the back.....my wife's E350....

t1yrPG9.jpg

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

What trim is your Challenger? Mine's a SXT Plus.