• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Car Thread

K-Dog

MVP
Wow. I'd hate to get that bill. How many hours does that job pay? lol

I don't know the hours since I am salary, but I heard the manager say the bill was over 25k.
Thank god for insurance.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Here are my wife's and my "his and hers" Benz's when we met up at the mall.

Up front is mine....the S550 "executive package" and the one in the back.....my wife's E350....

t1yrPG9.jpg
Nice ride!!!!!!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
What trim is your Challenger? Mine's a SXT Plus.
I have an SXT Plus as well. I got the Blacktop addition in torred and I'm in love. Was going to get an RT, but I drive a lot for work so it just didn't make sense especially while living in California.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I have an SXT Plus as well. I got the Blacktop addition in torred and I'm in love. Was going to get an RT, but I drive a lot for work so it just didn't make sense especially while living in California.
Nice! For me, I have it in Granite (rims are granite too). I personally didn't need the RT for the same reason except in FL.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Nice! For me, I have it in Granite (rims are granite too). I personally didn't need the RT for the same reason except in FL.
That's a sexy color. Congrats!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I had a great time in Ocean City! The weather was great, my Nova ran great, and I got to meet up with old friends. Did anyone else make it down? I ran into Andy Cohen, of Junkyard Empire on the Velocity Channel. He was very nice.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Well I finally pulled the trigger on converting my 1971 Nova from a slushbox to a 5speed. I ordered the entire kit and this will be the winter project. My goal is to be grabbing gears at the Cruise Ocean City event in May! I am so stoked.