• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Bold Prediction thread

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Bowser gets 8 sacks as a rookie. He looks really good playing. I'm liking him as much as Tim Williams and Lawson. Raw but he is a real freak
[doublepost=1495641805,1495639488][/doublepost]
Bowser gets 8 sacks as a rookie. He looks really good playing. I'm liking him as much as Tim Williams and Lawson. Raw but he is a real freak. A more natural rusher than Harold who I believe will have breakout.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Well that is the name of the thread.
Exactly. I would love to see Webb do well, he was one of my favorite players in 2011 and I was so disappointed when injuries derailed his career.

The Raven

Veteran
Bold predictions for some rookies:

Chris Wormley starts from day one, next to Brandon Williams and Michael Pierce. He finishes the year with five sacks.
Siragusa starts from day one at left guard and becomes a Pro Bowl alternate.
Chuck Clark becomes a special teams ace after the bye and begins to get late season snaps in the dime.
Brandon Kublanow, the former Georgia center, wins the backup center position and makes the roster.

Other bold predictions:

John Urschel gets cut.
Ryan Jensen wins the center job.
West and Dixon combine for 1500 yards and average five yards a carry.
Campanaro doesn't miss a game, leads team in catches.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Bold predictions for some rookies:

Chris Wormley starts from day one, next to Brandon Williams and Michael Pierce. He finishes the year with five sacks.
Siragusa starts from day one at left guard and becomes a Pro Bowl alternate.
Chuck Clark becomes a special teams ace after the bye and begins to get late season snaps in the dime.
Brandon Kublanow, the former Georgia center, wins the backup center position and makes the roster.

Other bold predictions:

John Urschel gets cut.
Ryan Jensen wins the center job.
West and Dixon combine for 1500 yards and average five yards a carry.
Campanaro doesn't miss a game, leads team in catches.
a late round rookie guard getting anywhere near the pro bowl is nearly impossible

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
I went all in on bold. You know I know he ain't making the pro bowl

Don't forget Eluemunor. Maybe the most imposing specimen on offensive line in the draft. Eluemunor makes Dawkins and Moton look like soft Training camp fodder!!

Last edited:

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Or, or,
OR, Webb is just excelling that much.

It could happen.
I don't expect Webb to start per say, but his range is phenomenal.

In nickel and dime formations Webb is a very able player in coverage and tackling. He is kinda a luxury and necessity
[doublepost=1495724467,1495723669][/doublepost]
a late round rookie guard getting anywhere near the pro bowl is nearly impossible

Eluemunor is quite a specimen. Powerful and very athletic and light on his feet. Raw but rapidly gaining technique and experience. He played one year in college. His first 6 games is like sour to sweet compared to his last couple games of the season. He and Siragusa aren't typical mid round guards/center.

The Raven

Veteran
In nickel and dime formations Webb is a very able player in coverage and tackling. He is kinda a luxury and necessity
[doublepost=1495724467,1495723669][/doublepost]

Eluemunor is quite a specimen. Powerful and very athletic and light on his feet. Raw but rapidly gaining technique and experience. He played one year in college. His first 6 games is like sour to sweet compared to his last couple games of the season. He and Siragusa aren't typical mid round guards/center.

We'll see about Eluemunor. I've seen a tiny bit of him, and I liked what I saw for the most part, but it was streaky. Bad or slow footwork at times. Inconsistent punch. When he gets locked on, though, they don't get away. I'm just not sure where he fits in with our line. I don't think he's a tackle in the NFL. Maybe he's a project, the heir apparent to Yanda, and sits for two years. For a 5th round pick, that's a scenario I'd be happy with.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
We'll see about Eluemunor. I've seen a tiny bit of him, and I liked what I saw for the most part, but it was streaky. Bad or slow footwork at times. Inconsistent punch. When he gets locked on, though, they don't get away. I'm just not sure where he fits in with our line. I don't think he's a tackle in the NFL. Maybe he's a project, the heir apparent to Yanda, and sits for two years. For a 5th round pick, that's a scenario I'd be happy with.

You have to watch his last couple games. His feet are fast but bad cuz he jumps around as opposed to running his feet. He jumps and settles in a spot. It is impressive however seeing such a big dude jump around like that

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Perriman quiets his critics this year with close to 1000 yards and 8 touchdowns.

The Ravens sign a training camp cut who goes on to have a solid, but underrated season.