• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the first pick be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Dude I’m sick of Schefter’s teasers

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Interesting to see what the Falcons do. They can’t be that set on Ridder or Cousins?
I mean they could go QB but I think its a year early. They have Cousins locked up for quite a bit and while that injury was serious he was having a very good year prior to it.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
seemingly it was Joe Alt number 1 and then a bunch of teams have the rest of the top tackles in lots of different orders
Latham's the best run blocker and probably the 2nd most pro-ready (behind Alt) so it's not a crazy surprise
I thought the Chargers might pass on Alt for Latham due to him being the best run blocker and them having Greg Roman and wanting to copy what we do in the run game. Obviously Alt was BPA but yeah, I'm getting a bit worried we will lose out on the Tackle we wanted.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Atlanta also made their pick........ this might be our first defensive player otherwise I think it could sadly be an OT.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
why would ATL not potentially trade down and still get one of the top defensive guys?
bears dont have many picks in the draft and could do with more capital too
I think the Bears if they also get Odunze are probably a playoff team this year. That alone should be enough to pull the trigger.