• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the first pick be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Good pick, Legette should be in the first. That said, Saumataia or JPJ probably would’ve been the best pick for them

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Thought Cooper be the pick but think the ravens like Wiggins more with pure outside cornerback ability where Cooper is probably more of slot /safety defensive backs
Cooper is diet sugar-free stevia Kyle Hamilton

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
Yeah, he’s not my first choice, but like you said, he has the biggest upside.
I like Suamataia and Amegadjie for the biggest upside. One more year of Ronnie might give us time to devlop them. Would need to trade up for Suamataaia but Amgadiji might be there at 62.

Old Bay

Veteran
Louis Riddick on SVP following the draft. He was asked which pick was his favorite and he said #30 Nate Wiggins to bmore. Called it a Home run.

Simba

Staff Member
Roger Rosengarten is a tackle I like that probably doesn't get talked about a lot. Not sure if he could ever play left tackle though
OL is now in the interesting spot where the LT options are more developmental. RT options (and probably guys that could slide inside to G as well) are plentiful.

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
not a fan of amegadjie at 62
Those traits, measurements and movement skills aren't often found at 62. He had a low level of competition but he's obviously smart and should take coaching well. I'd love that pick.

Paul has better experience but I'm not sure he'll ever move like an NFL Left Tackle.