• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the first pick be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simba

Staff Member
For Coleman's sake, I'm glad they announced him as a G. Think some teams would have tried to keep him at T but that dude should slide inside and be a quality starter for awhile.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Side note: I also found out that the Ravens are definitely adding an alternate helmet, for those of you that care about those things lol
That "face on" Ravens logo is gonna look awesome and I'm the least uniform diva in the group lol

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Can anyone find roses holding numbers? I swear he lost us the national championship on that.

I’ll cool down im just extra mad chiefs got my guy right after. Some bs. Hopefully he can be strong enough, everything else about him is great and love the technique. I’m being dramatic.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Can anyone find roses holding numbers? I swear he lost us the national championship on that.

I’ll cool down im just extra mad chiefs got my guy right after. Some bs. Hopefully he can be strong enough, everything else about him is great and love the technique. I’m being dramatic.

for what it's worth, i dont think we were taking suamataia at 62 even if rosengarten wasnt there

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Think we make 2 picks in RD3? EDCs comments make me think they'd rather use some capital to pick twice today rather than just bulk tomorrow

Simba

Staff Member
Think we make 2 picks in RD3? EDCs comments make me think they'd rather use some capital to pick twice today rather than just bulk tomorrow
Don't think a couple of 7ths are going to get us much movement up. Basically throwaway picks. Those are the ones he doesn't necessarily want.

Simba

Staff Member
i liked edgerrin cooper and payton wilson as well

but have/had no one else in the top 100 at LB
Cooper with a ton of talent but needs to be controlled a lot so I get it.

Payton Wilson is a fun player but apparently the injury concerns are real.