• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the first pick be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Let's see what our coaches can do with him and a good diet.
I’ve had my meal, got off work, and Craig heart attack kimbrel somehow didn’t lose the o’s the game. I’m feeling a lot better about him. Even his scouting report says his worst career game was the national championship. He got beat like a drum but I think that game gave me extra salt and bias against him. He can be a really solid right tackle fairly soon. I still don’t like that he’s not a people mover and doesn’t have a great anchor. But at least he isn’t some project people are dreaming figures it out.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
So rosengarten looks like a hyper athlete. Really impressive mover. Seems to have good and quick hands but from what I’ve seen he too easily lets guys into his frame, I feel he’s susceptible to overreaching and lunging and making himself vulnerable to counters, and he needs to hit the goddamn squat rack in major fashion and make big improvements in his core strength.

Only watched the first half from 2 games, haven’t watched him before tonight, but he’s actually pretty exciting. Idk about this year though. He’ll certainly get playing time but idk how, I really don’t wanna see him blocking certain guys we face often in big games. I’m excited about him long term though.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
So rosengarten looks like a hyper athlete. Really impressive mover. Seems to have good and quick hands but from what I’ve seen he too easily lets guys into his frame, I feel he’s susceptible to overreaching and lunging and making himself vulnerable to counters, and he needs to hit the goddamn squat rack in major fashion and make big improvements in his core strength.

Only watched the first half from 2 games, haven’t watched him before tonight, but he’s actually pretty exciting. Idk about this year though. He’ll certainly get playing time but idk how, I really don’t wanna see him blocking certain guys we face often in big games. I’m excited about him long term though.
We just need the zone or whatever tf his name is to call him "ass" after one mistake and we're golden.